Whos going to CLA game fair at woodstock this year

LikeitLARGE

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'll be there if all goes according to plan.

I'm very lucky - My eldest son lives just up the road from the show, so guess who has invited himself down to see the grandchildren for the weekend?

Edited by Grandalf

That's me, PaulABF and a mate coming down on the Friday afternoon to go to the fair on sat, anyone suggest somewhere to stay cheaply that would have a drinking hole nearby? I've found a travelodge can't remember name but says 13 miles away?

I'll be there Saturday morning early doors with the gas stove on the back of the pickup cooking up some BACON ROLLS and making everybody else in the vacinity very hungry, I do this every year and always get loads of comments!!

Its just that i'm too tight and cant justify £5.00 for 2 rashers in a bap!!! :o

Yes I will be going with the family we have a pitch and will be there for the weekend :good: This will be our first one :blush:

We normally camp for the whole weekend, its good fun.

Id suggest though (unless you loaded) take your own grub and booze, we spent nearly £100 on the first day in the show, on food and drink alone :blink: we then on an evening, sent the Mrs out to the chippy or chinese :D

The Farmer market is the place to grab a bite to eat and a drink if you must :yes:

Hiya All

I expect to wander through at some point........

Cant seem to find any reference 'on Forum' to a 'meeting up point' for PWers on the Gamefair days - would be good to know a location/landmark as this is an opportunity to bump into the Scribes/experiences etc on here......

Doesnt have to be a 'hang around all day place' but one to pass by for whoever is there for a few words........

If I've missed it a gentle reminder please!

Cheers