For the bikers out there

SimonT

Hope the first thing he hits is a tree and not an innocent victim,sorry but he deserves all he gets.

Found it very hard to watch all the way through.

P*****k in my opinion. :crazy:

I can only think you have put this post up for this kind of response???

Edited by Good shot?

At least it wasn't in the UK. Even though it wasn't in the U.K. it shows a total disrespect for the law and for the safety of other road users. In my opinion videos like that should not be posted on Pigeonwatch Forum!

Others might disagree with me but that is my opinion and that's what "free speach" is about!

Talent?? That's not talent, it's an illness

tt deaths

now look at the amount of deaths on the road in general.....the list you have a link to is actually extremely short when you consider how many laps the thousands of bikes that go over there every year do...as Auntie said....an element of risk is fun and the isle of man is a perfectly legal place to do that speed and is also well designed for it, unlike our idiotic transport system here where they place drain hole covers mid corner....road signs on the outside exit of bends and tarmac seams everywhere...

Regards,

Gixer

Talent?? That's not talent, it's an illness

tt deaths

There's a few this year in medically induced comas that will never be the same again.

Very selfish thing to do if you have a wife and kids IMHO.

I packed in bikes a long time ago - a couple of near death experiences and an insatiable desire to get faster and faster bikes. The key point was when a neighbour who I would see maybe once every other month called me a "selfish ****" - made me think, and I realised he was right - not just on one but both accounts :lol: I haven't changed, but no more motorbikes :lol::lol:

I love riding both my bikes, but no way would I ever contemplate riding like that. Chances are if it goes wrong you won't know much about it, but what about the people in cars or trucks you hit ? A friend of mine got hit head on about twenty yards behind me two months ago by a woman pulling out of a side road,he remembers nothing about it . I see it every time I look in my mirror,and this happened at 30 mph.

SDC13537.jpg

Vacc.jpg