beretta world

beretta

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mattr is just digesting the news... I guess I look forward to meeting Chard!

I'm convinced I'll come near last in the whole event - looking forward to the day and having a good laugh.

I'll see you there chard!

:lol: It'll be tough competition for the last position.

See you there Matt :good:

shot like a twonk :no: :no: :no: :no: filled the pool with tears :oops: :oops: could not hit a barn door today, it happens :look: :look: :look:

chard (el B class magnifico) shot his little cotton socks off, well deserved result and amazed it got beat by so much, :yes:

im hitting the bottle after another loooooong drive back at 6.75 hours :oops: night all :)

shot like a twonk :no: :no: :no: :no: filled the pool with tears :oops: :oops: could not hit a barn door today, it happens :look: :look: :look:

chard (el B class magnifico) shot his little cotton socks off, well deserved result and amazed it got beat by so much, :yes:

im hitting the bottle after another loooooong drive back at 6.75 hours :oops: night all :)

We all have the odd off day, shame you had to drive so far to have one, but as you well know, you'll bounce back soon enough.

Well shot to Chard, I'll bet those oversized knees were really knocking on the last 2 or 3 stands... :blink: , but you obviously held it together, good effort, that well used phrase "a chard like meltdown" will soon be history on this forum. :good:

John Lee has put a good score in, he's been shooting well for some time now, a nice guy with a few years to go before he burns out, (unlike beretta & I.. :o ).

I've lent my trusty 28" barrelled 682 to my mate and his lad who are shooting it on Sunday, screwed in a couple of 3/8 Rhino's, they should be just fine, he'll have to go some to catch John.

Cat.