beretta world

beretta

Was great to meet Chard - and to watch a great display of shooting - one of our squad leant to me and said "he's like a machine"

I scored a 63 - nothing to shout about, but I'm happy with the score - and had a fantastic day. Possibly a few too many loopers, and definitely a few too many bloody flies - but a lovely venue and good fun day out.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

92 for me today at the Beretta World; shakey start dropping 9 early doors (5 on 3 stands) i got a bit of consistency back with only one or two away each stand. Only straightened one stand (stand 9 i think) but had a shocker on our final stand (3 the one across the lake/pond) where i dropped 5, so could, and should, have gotten into three figures.

101 from Chard was great shooting on that course Chard - well done again :yes::good:

All in all i thought that the shooting part of proceedings was VERY good; the targets were all fair and every bit as good as the Essex Masters, the refs fair and the weather simply stunning :yes::good:

Sadly, there was a complete lack of atmosphere at what could be one of the highlights of the shooting calendar. A couple of 10x10's with stock in, a clothing rack and one gunsmith don't cut it in my book; take a look at a much more primative sport such as paintball and a captive audience like that would see a full on display of how great that flagship company are in the shape of a trade booth at least the size of the clubhouse at Meon Springs, a separate "tech zone" where customers could actually sit and chat to the experts first hand, signings with sponsored individuals etc etc. An opportunity missed IMHO; one that with a little effort would have paid for itself in sales and promotion.