The Field Speaks

• 2 weeks later...

This is the feilds mother, EARTH, I would just like to share with you what I have to go through so that you have Feilds green mat of hair to trod upon. It all starts after I awake from a fridgid sleep. First my blanket of snow melts, then those oh so cold rains come, and then just as I start to dry out and warm up some SOB farmer comes along. First he drives all over me dragging plow, disk, and harrow cutting into my outer layers and breaking me down. Then the **** figures that I cant grow anything myself so he sows seeds all over me, doesn't even have the curtesy to break it up a bit . No he has to plant large areas of the same boring plant. Then he sends somebody out to fertilize, casting those stinky pellets all over the place, however he's not as bad as the chap they send to spray. This guy goes along doing not a bad job of getting rid of my weeds, but then he has a brain **** and forgets what he's doing, killing an area usually around the edge or end of the feild. They tell me he's the same guy that fixes the tractors, so what can you expect from a wrench monkey? After having been torn up , packed down, and poisoned , I'm usually left alone except for those G*****n pigeons. These pests fly into me scratch at my dust, steal my seed, and ****e all over me. It is these flying rats that are behind my giving you permission to TROD LIGHTLY upon me, so that you can send as many of these flying verman back to the nest from which they came.

Yours in growing and shooting,

MOTHER EARTH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...