NOE Selection shoot at Manchester

figgy

I am going as I am Chards designated Carer, have the only key for the werther's original cabinet and have an envolope full of money for a scouser with a shotgun :yp: .

I am also shooting Catton Hall afterwards as I have substantial prize money to pick up there so it should be a top day. :yes:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going as I am Chards designated Carer, have the only key for the werther's original cabinet and have an envolope full of money for a scouser with a shotgun :yp: .

I am also shooting Catton Hall afterwards as I have substantial prize money to pick up there so it should be a top day. :yes:

Substantial prize money? :P

Incidentally, I think you're contravening the Trades Descriptions Act or something.

You're still claiming to own a 20g Beretta in your signature, whereas the reality is that you've traded it in for a lock 'n load tactical cowboy Gooks in the wire hogleg artillery piece, black pyjamas and a tube of camo face paint. <_<

Substantial prize money? :P

Yes because I won some last time I was there and have not picked it up yet, I expect it’s enough to finance a small revolution.

Incidentally, I think you're contravening the Trades Descriptions Act or something.

You're still claiming to own a 20g Beretta in your signature, whereas the reality is that you've traded it in for a lock 'n load tactical cowboy Gooks in the wire hogleg artillery piece, black pyjamas and a tube of camo face paint.

It’s a secretive ploy, come the revolution (which I may or may not finance with my winnings) you will be knocking on my secrete bunker asking for protection from me and my black pyjamas, tactical cowboy Gooks in the wire hogleg artillery piece.......... Just saying :yp:

I'm thinking about sacking this and just doing Catton Hall. :hmm:

I can envisage a situation where the traps will all break down, there'll be queues of 50 shooters and there won't be time to get to Catton afterwards. **** that..... :sly:

Not my idea of a day out :P

looks the same chard. picking the mad swedish chef up at airport so will be really pushed for time as he wants (DEMANDS) :lol: :lol: :lol: to shoot a couple of rounds so looks like two laps of catton. if worsley is on the slow side will only get one in.

dam swedish cow eaters. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can envisage a situation where the traps will all break down, there'll be queues of 50 shooters and there won't be time to get to Catton afterwards. **** that..... :sly:

Good news that your Magnificence, my plan was to meet you at Worsley to pick those carts up then drive off to Catton with the words "So long Suckers" ringing in your ears. I genuinely hope the shoot is a success but I fear it could have queues and breakdowns as it has in the past, I'll never shake off the memory of that poxy Police shoot earlier this year well that and the bloody tree on layout D of the sportrap :oops::oops::oops:

So your worshipfulness let me know and hopefully I'll get two rounds in at Catton rather than a trip to MCSC and 1 round at Catton.

Your humble servant

Mr Potter

Good news that your Magnificence, my plan was to meet you at Worsley to pick those carts up then drive off to Catton with the words "So long Suckers" ringing in your ears. I genuinely hope the shoot is a success but I fear it could have queues and breakdowns as it has in the past, I'll never shake off the memory of that poxy Police shoot earlier this year well that and the bloody tree on layout D of the sportrap :oops::oops::oops:

So your worshipfulness let me know and hopefully I'll get two rounds in at Catton rather than a trip to MCSC and 1 round at Catton.

Your humble servant

Mr Potter

Catton isn't a rear entry shoot tomorrow is it? It's registered. Can you go round twice in a registered beanfeast? :hmm:

Catton isn't a rear entry shoot tomorrow is it? It's registered. Can you go round twice in a registered beanfeast? :hmm:

Yep but only your first score counts regards the prize comp and the CPSA classification.

So when you decided what you are doing let me know there's a good fellow. :good:

Quite right your Excellence, it is Registered. You can shoot it more than once but only your first entry can be competition. I'm not sure if the second entry is or should be submitted but no matter what the "official" ruling is I cannot believe there is a ground owner in the country who will turn away a customer with cash in his hand.

Don't forget your second round wont cost you anything, you'll be able to pay for it with your winnings from your first round :yes::yes:

Obediently yours

Mr Potter

I'll let you know how it goes :hmm:

I really hope i'm not going to be wasting my time,effort and money.....again :oops:

Anyway they will have had lots of feedback after the shoots recently held there,so tomorrow should tell me how committed they are to sporting shooters in the north of england :hmm:

Azzurri.

I really hope i'm not going to be wasting my time,effort and money.....again :oops:

Anyway they will have had lots of feedback after the shoots recently held there,so tomorrow should tell me how committed they are to sporting shooters in the north of england :hmm:

Azzurri.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We've changed our minds again actually :P

10am at Worsley for a brew. Hope to get round sharpish, then off to Catton to win that as well <_<

Azzurri.

Best comment on this thread.

For all my whinging about the place I hope they get it right. Then they need to get a bigger percentage of the targets up into the sky and/or match the colour of the clays to give a better contrast against the trees & shrubbery.

Fingers crossed.

Best comment on this thread.

For all my whinging about the place I hope they get it right. Then they need to get a bigger percentage of the targets up into the sky and/or match the colour of the clays to give a better contrast against the trees & shrubbery.

Fingers crossed.

Yes,fully agree with that :yes::good:

I bet i can whinge better than you mate :P just hope i don't need to though :lol::lol:

Azzurri.