Dynamo : Magician impossible

duncan

just think though --- what if he,s not faking it

where would all logical thinking be then . if these are,nt tricks then they are pure magic , if such thing exists..

he's either an Alien , a wizard or the second coming of christ :)

how is it possible to walk on water in a public place with out being sussed :hmm:

Was it not live for the cameras then, middle of the street, surrounded by people, & not all can be his mates.

He's another street magician, & a good one at that.

Remember the David Blaine floating in the street clip?

That was a reaction to him doing a small levitation by standing at an angle and going up on one foot (Anyone can do it)

The girls are shown and then out of nowhere, a camera is filming behind the right hand woman, which would have been in the first shot. Now notice how her elbow suddenly moves inwards. It's an actress dressed the same :yes: When the shot goes back to the girls, the one one the right has 'magically' moved 45 degrees at what would be close to the speed of light between shots.

Oh and notice how David's body angle changes between the 1st and 2nd shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVhJ8pXKaKQ

Edited by Billy.

The guy is obviously very good at what he does, my mrs is convinced he has special powers, is a 'real' magician (or whatever) and believes everything she see's him do........it's getting boring now, especially her adulation for him, we've been married too long for me to care so I let her keep believing, i'm just too tired to argue :lol:

Great veiwing though, i spotted he throughs the mobile into his jacket

real quick when putting the phone in bottle,he must have a great big pocket on inside to

catch it,but must be switching the bottle before hand,,,? :hmm:

He always picks the bottle, if you watch the bottle goes out of sight for a very brief moment as he talks.

Camera moves up,l as bottle goes down to his side.

Great veiwing though, i spotted he throughs the mobile into his jacket

real quick when putting the phone in bottle,he must have a great big pocket on inside to

catch it,but must be switching the bottle before hand,,,? :hmm:

He performs loads of street magic for a while, and someone picks a drunk guys pocket. they take his phone and have a case full of up to date phones to choose from. they then put the REAL phone into the bottle, (this is done by glass welding), and the fake phone is palmed to him buy the guy stood behind who looks like a bystander, this is what he appears to take out of the mans pocket or he asks him to give him. He throws the fake bottle into his jacket, and pulls out the new bottle with the REAL phone inside. How do i know this? Well, i was baffled as the next man, and did some research on magic forums. Turns out its an easy one to do. Simples.

I have met dynamo a few times a number of years ago when he was starting up as my former best mate actually got him involved with magic and tricks. My FBM was in blackpool circus for a while and his dad was a member of the magician's circle/magic circle so i leant hopw alot of "tricks" were done, :good:

Good entertainment.I like the £2 coin through the glass into the womans hand.

That was one of my favourites too.

Like all magicians, especially street ones there's an element of setup involved, but I still feel entertained watching it and trying to figure out just how it was done.

Edited by Al88