I bet we all do it

KDR

how do you plead.......im GUILTY!! yes im another pigeon spotter while driving, it drives my misses mad, will you watch the road! if i see one i normally shout pigeOOOOOOONN :lol: that also drives her mad! iv been close to the ditch a few times because of it! :yes: but if we didnt look for them we wouldnt be pigeon shooters or any hunter would we :rolleyes:! women dont understand! :lol::good:

another guilty one here,ive even got my 4 year old son shooting them with his toy gun when we"re walking the dog,my mrs doesnt know where to put herself when i do it,she says i dont even realise im doing it,shes right i guess :lol: when im driving also,my eyes are everywhere,one on the road and one looking for pigeons,deer,fox or whatever, :lol:

DAZ

The bairn's even a !!! better shot!!!!! than you Daz-----Dave

PIGEONS:

If im not shooting them (well, shooting at em) im watching them, if im not watching them im reading about them, if im not reading about them im thinking about them and if im not thinking about them im dreaming of em!

and if im not doing any of the above then its time to bring a big long box and dig a hole for me!

:wacko: :crazy:

We need to get out more I'm the same ,best thing is I never ever miss the pigeons in the car or walking funny that

Edited by imissalot

do you also find that when you are stood outside talking to someone your eyes are automatically drawn to anything that is moving in the sky, my Mrs hates it and quite often brings me back into the real world with a quick slap to the head :lol:

Why is it also that when you take the dog for a walk in bright clothing, kids are making a lot of noise etc every pigeon on the planet makes a beeline to pass directly over the top of you about 15 yards up, but as soon as you are in camo and nice and quiet they see you a mile off and stay well clear :hmm:

I've only had my SGC a couple of months but am deep in this habbit...

driving from Norfolk up to Lincolnshire this morning I was doze'ing as the missus drove - then she shouted "BANG! I got it!"

I shot wide awake and saw a pigeon veering off! She's even caught the habit! :good:

Even my 5 year old daughter shouts "fat pigeon daddy" every time she see's one. She told her teacher at school; while out in the school garden, that daddy shoots pigeons and my brother(who's 6) plucks them and we eat them for tea. God know what the teacher thought.! :lol:

Something similar in our house i used to say to my son in Welsh "what do you say when you see a bunny" his reply "bang", then he started school, and they have a pet rabbit, and what did he say during the first week............ :lol::good:

Thankfully the school is a rural school, so the response was one of amusement! :rolleyes:

Tight Lines

Aled

Thanks for all your replies :good: i feel quite normal now :)

Just got back from a few days camping...cant tell you how many i have finger shot over the last few days :lol:

sat in front of the tent with so very sporting birds flying all around...

The wife thinks me and my son are mad...but i would like to bet yous all do the same thing...!!!

Everywhere your driving your never really 100% concentrating on the road..!!!!

there's always a little bit of you on pigeon alert looking in the fields counting birds on power lines and on the floor... :yes:

Second thing...and i do this all the time....if im walking or driving or even riding the bike...A pigeon fly's along side you or across you

and in your head your shooting that bird.. :yes: you've worked out the speed, the line, and the lead required :yes: be honest...i bet some of you have even

shot at them with a pretend gun :lol: .

Tell me is not just me...