Rugby World Cup 2011

bullet boy

I have, Irish, Scottish, English, Welsh, Saxon, Norman, viking and roman in my blood, so if England fail I can count on Ireland, France, Scotland, Wales, Italy to win.

Like to hear a Kiwi say that if there not happy with there team they'll support England because they got English blood in them. Support your team from your country you were born in not support the one with a long lost relative.

England to win it.

Edited by BFG

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The annoying thing is I cant find anywhere selling the black away england shirts ! And I bet iff i did find one it would have a pretty price tag !

Would love to see England win but then after that would love to see either Wales or Ireland win .

Haven't they got them in the shop at Twickers? Price 1 arm and 1 leg.

Judging by the opening match I would say NZ are starred. But if Wilco can avoid injury who knows? Without him England are stuffed. They will never score trys but the kicking may be enough.

Had the joy of watching England v Wales in the warm ups a few weeks back, Wales could just be a dark horse. Wales are not rated but NZ in front of a home crowd are going to be like wild animals. Some of the breaks were magnificent. Its going to be a very good contest.

Edited by Vince Green

After watching the AB`s against Tonga....... Not the AB`s.

Malc,TBH mate I thought AB's were in 2nd gear throughout the Tonga game.IMO the game they are targeting is the France game as everyone knows NZ will want to put the record straight against the French!As World Cups have shown in the past the French have knocked out the AB's a few times so I'm hoping revenge will be sweet this time-it will be a tough match so I'm certainly not taking anything for granted though!!

We played pump this morning and looked very dis-jointed but hopefully just first game bedding in.The Japs played some superb inventive stuff but the froggies came good in the end.They usually play some of their best rugby at the big tournament so im hoping for some gallic flair later on.Watching the Pumas and England the now and will be a very interesting game as i think for the squad England have they play absolute pump and lack inventiveness.

That game has really been an overall reflection of Martin Johnsons reign so far and shouldnt come as a suprise.Wilkos poor kicking aside he still brings nothing to the table now and England really need a more enterprising stand off.In Ashton,Tualagi and Foden you have good attacking backs but the style of play is slow and they are not utilised,which from a my point of view is superb.

I have never ever seen Wilkinson play so(I'm being kind here)-Ordinary,and missing 4 shots at goal,which by his talent could have kicked in his sleep!!In all fairnest he has been a class act throughout his career but it's time for England to bring in new blood.Flood will play in the next game i'm sure!

Im sure England and France were just holding back and not showing what they got till it really matters. Its not just England's couches that will be analysing the match.

I see where you are coming from but it was just to close. At least France were safe with 15 mins to go not like England, they always make me hide behind the sofa for the last min.

I watched that England match this morning and they were very lucky. Did anyone want to thump that **** Phil Vickery. He is meant to be unbiased in commentary. Complete ****.

Although disappointed by Englands mediocre performance today, hearing a commentator say 'come on England' cheered me up. Sod the Argies and everyone else, if they don't want to hear supportive commentary then press the mute button.

And I think England will win, because I would never doubt or bet against my own country!

SWING LOW!