To all the Irish boys (and girls)

30-6

Can,t see nothing on here about the quarter finals (unless i've missed it), so good luck for tomorrow in the rugby. It's going to be close i reckon, i'll predict a score - Wales 25 Ireland 18.

COME ON WALES

Edited by 30-6

Well done Wales, you deserved it on that 2nd half performance, especially the reaction to Ireland's try. I hope you go all the way now and you are certainly more than capable of winning the Semi-final. I feel for O'Driscol, O'Connell, O'Gara & co who certainly have had their last shot at a World Cup. Still proud to be Irish.

Optimistic, dreaming i'd call it. :lol::lol::lol:

If that score is correct i'll put £5 in a charity box. PROMISE :good:

Fair does, Wales put on a storming performance and were deserved winners -shame for the Irish but someone had to lose when the best team won.

Cheers

stuff that! so many on here bang on about the world in general being too PC these days, at least in sport we can still have some rivalry and it's ok! there isn't a british RUFC team.

Nothing wrong with rivalry mate, ut if we MUST loose, who would you want to win ?