Benelli Shell catchers.

northernchris

Mods i have been asked to post this up by a few members on here that have used them, please remove if you feel that this isn't appropriate. :good:

Something that we have been working on over the past 12 months ;) To fit M2 & other models will also fit other makes with slight tweeking.

Perfect for shooting in sensitive areas where empty shells are not desirable For Keepers,Pigeon shooters, Wildfowlers etc.

P1010851.jpg

Edited by northernchris

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the idea of this, however the whole taking it off and empting thing would annoy me after awhile.

I'd prefer to try something where by a bar sticks out the side of the gun.

Then on shell ejection, it hits the bar and lands at your feet.

Anyone have ideas or thoughts on this type of thing?

I really like the idea of this, however the whole taking it off and empting thing would annoy me after awhile.

I'd prefer to try something where by a bar sticks out the side of the gun.

Then on shell ejection, it hits the bar and lands at your feet.

Anyone have ideas or thoughts on this type of thing?

sounds good to me, my sx3 send them too far- 3 1/2" shells go flying through the air for as much as 15yds, this is bad coz it often makes recovery impossible on the marsh especially in the dark

I think the idea is brilliant.

As altredy said, you can not always retreive all your empties from nettles and brambles etc and I hate leaving any behind. How do you empty it? Is there a trap door arangement or do you simply take it off the gun?

Also I think this would provide a usefull barrier against sand and dirt ingress at the foreshore.

ATB

Im surprised theres so much criticism of it considering the amount of whinging that goes on about being hit with empties from semi's :rolleyes::lol:

I use brass catchers on 3 of my rifles and its to stop hot brass raining down on the people to my right and to make clearing up a lot quicker, they aren't fashion accessories you tarts! :P

Question for OP; Does it not impede you accessing the bolt release button? :hmm:

Mark