Flush shooting

hitclays

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go the whole hog and buy a beretta ! less money on oil and rust treatments ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now thats the worse thing to say because I picked up a Silver Pigeon 3 yesterday and loved it... but i've never shot one!

clay buster in 8's normally . clean and crisp carts

If we bring some, do they need to be fibre?

Now thats the worse thing to say because I picked up a Silver Pigeon 3 yesterday and loved it... but i've never shot one!

imho , beretta every time in the normal folks guns , tried n tested and dont really go wrong .

If we bring some, do they need to be fibre?

no restrictions apart from no game loads/heavyloads. plastic ,fibre both ok .

Edited by silpig5

i will be posting the teams early next week so if you want to shoot with anyone tell me over the weekend.Also can the guys i am waiting on confirm by monday. Any one else get a wiggle on if you want to join us :thumbs: Did i mention that the local brewery have made us a pigeon watch ale which will be in the pub when the shoot is over :welcomeani::beer::ernyha::drinks::friends::friends::sick::sick: :sick:

Edited by hitclays

i will be posting the teams early next week so if you want to shoot with anyone tell me over the weekend.Also can the guys i am waiting on confirm by monday. Any one else get a wiggle on if you want to join us :thumbs: Did i mention that the local brewery have made us a pigeon watch ale which will be in the pub when the shoot is over :welcomeani::beer::ernyha::drinks::friends::friends::sick::sick: :sick:

This getting better by the minute :yes::yes::yes:

Can't wait to get there. :good:

Not much use to us poor souls that are driving :no: quite upsetting :yes: :yes: I would rather be :ernyha::beer::sick::thanks:

as a) there is a bacon butty van

B) amie having a lesson before hand ,

we are going a little earlier and not stopping at mc sh##e . unless you wanna meet early and go straight there .

can't mate, meeting up with nick, he has a chicken farm you know, plenty rabbit and fox apparently ;)

anyone else want to meet up first? i don't want 2 bacon butties for breakfast, i'll get fat!