Flush shooting

hitclays

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chimp....where in norwich are you? want me to pick you up on the way past?....im near yarmouth.

Do you still want to borrow a gun?

Lanber or E Rizzini we won't have space in the car so can only bring the one, but there will be plenty of others to try on the day.

terry

Lanber or E Rizzini we won't have space in the car so can only bring the one, but there will be plenty of others to try on the day.

terry

thought you said you`d need reminding coz you were old !!?? :rolleyes::lol: :lol: if space is limited dont worry to much terry...like you say there`ll be plenty to look at there....but im most grateful for the offer buddy thank you :good: ....and it doesnt matter what gun i shoot...ill still be pants anyway !! :/:lol: :lol:

just out of interest how many carts am i gonna need? got 150 30gm no.6 clear pigeon already....another 100?

you realy need 7.5s 8s or 9s for clays mate , 30-6s are a bit heavy and technically arnt allowed on clay grounds , although thats alans call .

alan should have some on the day , but i know he is short . 40quid 250 i think .

will get some for myself and see what mate has wednesday when i pick amies gun up .

adi

chimp....where in norwich are you? want me to pick you up on the way past?....im near yarmouth.

ahhh excellant..you drive just about past mine then... :good::lol:

just out of interest how many carts am i gonna need? got 150 30gm no.6 clear pigeon already....another 100?

thats a bit posh for clays.... ..i got 200 28g 7.5 will do the job...

or can swap some clay carts for your pigeon carts... :yes:

ahhh excellant..you drive just about past mine then... :good::lol:

thats a bit posh for clays.... ..i got 200 28g 7.5 will do the job...

or can swap some clay carts for your pigeon carts... :yes:

clear pigeon are far better than wamky old clay loads , buy some more and keep them for pigeons . gimp you never miss a trick bless ya ! :lol: :lol:

terry

If you have a Lanber going spare Terry I would not mind having a bash with it , as I have some carts my auto is not keen on to use up.

Don't waste decent pigeon carts, like someone already said, £40 should get you 250 28g no 7.5's, and you should have enough left over for another day on the clays.

thought you said you`d need reminding coz you were old !!?? :rolleyes::lol: :lol: if space is limited dont worry to much terry...like you say there`ll be plenty to look at there....but im most grateful for the offer buddy thank you :good: ....and it doesnt matter what gun i shoot...ill still be pants anyway !! :/:lol: :lol:

I will bring the Lanber

your in wharf,do you know location/times

watery lane beeston, start at 11?

I will be coming from Wymondham way and am not drinking for another couple of months if anyone wants a lift/pint after.

Thank you!

Edited by Wharf Rat

chimp....your pm is replied to.....and i`d better get to north walsham saturday and pick up some cheap carts then. :good:

looking forward to this. :yes:

I used just over 200 carts last flush we did, however I think there are going to be far more people at this one so probably not as much time in the stands.

I'm looking forward to the final fling!! that was great fun last time!

Steve

I don't know if anyone might be interested but I've a Hatsan 28" M/C semi-auto for sale in matt black with less than a slab of cartridges through it and over 2 years left of the Edgar Bros warranty to run.

Comes with chokes, key, stock shims and sling swivels already fitted. £275 should make it yours and I'll have it with me on Sunday so if you're interested (I know it's a bad time of year to be spending cash but it IS a bargain) bring your certificate and you can take it home with you

:yes:

There will be a lot less going back I would think, we may even have room to smuggle Fenboy back to Herts, and convert him properly

Its making my balls go tight just the thought of it , mind you if your bringing bread/cake etc I may not take much convincing !