laughing at the fail bunny huggers

chunk53

i was reading through the 'give animals a voice' website and saw this comment; "i LUV ANIMALS SOOOOOO MUCH AND I WOULD LIKE TO PREVENT THEM FROM BEING HURT AS MUCH AS I CAN SO IF RSPCA CAN MAKE AN ISSUE OUT OF THIS THEN THT WUD BE GR8" it is clear they dont know that the RSPCA euthanase(probably spelt wrong) 60,000+ animals each year.

share your fails and stories about the scum that is the RSPCA

i was reading through the 'give animals a voice' website and saw this comment; "i LUV ANIMALS SOOOOOO MUCH AND I WOULD LIKE TO PREVENT THEM FROM BEING HURT AS MUCH AS I CAN SO IF RSPCA CAN MAKE AN ISSUE OUT OF THIS THEN THT WUD BE GR8" it is clear they dont know that the RSPCA euthanase(probably spelt wrong) 60,000+ animals each year.

share your fails and stories about the scum that is the RSPCA

Bit harsh imo, but obviously, if you too think the RSPCA is scum, this is the thread to fill your boots.

they raided his house for badger hunting found nothing but did find a couple of old rusty shotguns that had been conficated off poachers, (he was a gamekeeper) he was sent to court and sentanced to 2 years in prison where he killed himself. i am holding the RSPCA responcible because if they haddent raided his house for heresay bullsh** then he would still be alive today and would be fox hunting with me.

they raided his house for badger hunting found nothing but did find a couple of old rusty shotguns that had been conficated off poachers, (he was a gamekeeper) he was sent to court and sentanced to 2 years in prison where he killed himself. i am holding the RSPCA responcible because if they haddent raided his house for heresay bullsh** then he would still be alive today and would be fox hunting with me.

Sad story mate I wish the outcome had been a better one !

The RSPCA lost the plot some time ago .

A sad story all in all matey, in their defence, they have to take action upon information received, whether or not that information is correct unfortunately...i'm assuming the 2 year sentence was with regard to the illegal possession of

couple of old rusty shotguns that had been conficated off poachers

All the best dude.

Edited by englishman-in-wales

Albeit sad that your uncle killed himself, but surely you mean the Police raided his house and found the shotguns, as the RSPCA don't do that, can't do that, in fact the police can't either without warrant.

I;m not sure what to say, if its true, its sad, but I'm not sure of your motive against the rspca, I'm sure a few from the THL will dig in on this thread.

Edited by kyska

The RSPCA do some great work taking animals that are badly treated away from morons that shouldnt have pets and finding them good homes but yes they also have streched budgets the same as all of us and sometimes have to put animals down rather than it starving on the streets, i have had a cat from them myself, they also help people with low incomes get the vaccinations and vet care at a reduced rate so even the poor can experience what its like having a pet and give it a loving home.

it is really bad about your uncle and to lose any family member is heartbreaking.

Edited by smokinggun

Yes, they do a lot of good work, but what galls me is the amounts of money spent in recent years on what I see as non-animal welfare issues. They spent a million on an anti shooting campaign, they spent approaching 4 million on the Hunting with Dogs fiasco and they spent something approaching 9 million on their new headquarters. For those reasons I won't donate anymore, but does the average old granny who loves her cats realise that her regular donation goes to fund unnecessary spending and subsidising the 'animal rights' extremists who have infiltrated the RSPCA for years?