Crabtree Farm, Lupton

paulos

Eh? Whats a whezzie or wouldn't i like to know? from Auntie. :blush:

Wezzies can usually be found in summer strolling along the front at some of East Yorkshires finest Seaside Resorts,such as Bridlington or Withernsea :lol: :lol:

Generally having a good time and full of praise for the journey they've just had on 'Wallace Arnold Tours' with pick up points all around West Yorkshire :good:

Also known as Comfort's as they usually only Comfort' Day :lol: :lol:

I've got a feeling i'll be getting a slap on saturday :oops: :oops:

Azzurri.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popped over to Lupton for a little practice with the new gun today

Lot more recoil than the old semi auto but less than my SxS, will get used to it quickly though, lovely balanced gun and was dusting clays with the 28g 7.5's ………well those that I hit anyway :rolleyes: trying to press the button then shoot a low flying fast clay is kinda hard so most of the ones I went for were the high flying incomers or high flying outers

Now just to decide what choke setup I want for the weekend <_<

Guys - sorry to be a doom-monger but it might be the white stuff you have to worry about on the high ground. I'm up in NE Scotland and we're starting to get battered by the big atalantic storm thats coming in, with a forcast from the met office of snow down to low levels at the weekend :( I would deffo check out the forcast and sorry again for being a harbinger of doom but the last 2 years up here were a b*ggar at this time of year so I keep an eye on the weather!

I hope you have a great days shoot and maybe one day i could venture down south and come and miss some clays on your turf :rolleyes: especially as i dont think i'll be getting out myself this weekend if the weather turns out like it's reckoned to.

Regards

Caisterboy

Don't forget your tow rope, just in case Chard needs pulling out of a ditch :yes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ****

Of course it's that time of year when all the Barbie Jeep owners rub their hands together and go out looking for victims to foist their Bear Gryls impersonation onto. Then they dive onto their Walting Fantasist forums and bore each other senseless about how many "******* stupid car drivers" they rescued from certain death this afternoon. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ****

Of course it's that time of year when all the Barbie Jeep owners rub their hands together and go out looking for victims to foist their Bear Gryls impersonation onto. Then they dive onto their Walting Fantasist forums and bore each other senseless about how many "******* stupid car drivers" they rescued from certain death this afternoon. :lol:

I'll have you know I only rescue girls my age ;)

So about 90% of all stuck people in winter :rolleyes: silly Fiat 500's and Minis