guns returnd

fruitloop

i got some guns of a frend.

the police was looking after them for him .

when i got them off them i just put them in the cabinet and not looked properly.

but then got the old sxs out and found the fireing pins was broken .

i ask the frend if thay was like that when he handerd them over and he told me no thay was in working order.

well never mind as i got some silver steel and made some new fireing pins and thay work perfect for the grand total of 50p :good:

Edited by fruitloop

im not very good with words sorry about that. :blush:

havent got a spellchequer on pc. :hmm: didnot realise this was a english exam.

what i was trying to tell you is when you take that old gun for some new pins and the smithy says that will cost £x0 to repare. the parts cost next to nothing to make you are paying for the laber.

2 new pins in 20 min.

what i was trying to tell you is when you take that old gun for some new pins and the smithy says that will cost £x0 to repare. the parts cost next to nothing to make you are paying for the laber.

2 new pins in 20 min.

he gave u you a Lanber? :lol:;) i woulnd't know where to start making my own.

Btw I'm not having a go or getting at you but using the spell/grammar check has helped my spelling/grammar no end. I can now spell things I couldn't before. like field lol. Could never get my head around the I before E except after C rule.

Don't go by that cockercas, there's no WEIGHT to that story... ;)

Edited by gixer1

2 new pins in 20 min.

Seems you may have another talent, not many footballers can spell and plenty make a decent living.

Bit of a reality check just the same, a gunsmith has overheads and tax to pay, he will also have 20% VAT on most things as well, £40-£60 and hour for a quality gunsmith is not uncommon, so 20 minutes could be £13-£20 without any parts/materials. :yes::good:

Business is a little different to skilled amateurs!

ATB!

Edited by Dekers

Seems you may have another talent, not many footballers can spell and plenty make a decent living.

Bit of a reality check just the same, a gunsmith has overheads and tax to pay, he will also have 20% VAT on most things as well, £40-£60 and hour for a quality gunsmith is not uncommon, so 20 minutes could be £13-£20 without any parts/materials. :yes::good:

Business is a little different to skilled amateurs!

ATB!

not knocking the smithys if you cant do the job your self but was on about how much i have saved doing it myself :good:

I'm not to good on the spelling but as said above a spell checker is all you need

Install ieSpell its for the IE browser

ieSpell is a free Internet Explorer browser extension that spell checks text input boxes on a web page

http://www.iespell.com/

All you do is right click when finished and it will tel you your spelling mistakes and give you options to correct them