better 24 hrs can make

swiss.tony

Bloody windy last night any way wat a difference 24 hrs can make from the disastrous night before went out

with bigbloodydaddy aka denise who has took to lamping like a duck to to water .

AS we no its not all about shining big light round a field like a nutter so back to last nights adventures

went out at 7pm bit early for me but denise was at work on sunday so needed to be back before cindereela

As we no wind means more targets and the bunnys were out in force but seein as i lamp 3 days a week they seam

to hate the red light and run faster than linford cristy .

20 Mins in and x2 hares down mister foxy came over to say hello and got shot in face for his trouble

any way we were home just before 1pm after the 24 garage jet wash and hoover out on way home.

thanks for helping mate .

just a few picks

post-23051-0-45579200-1322393004.jpg

post-23051-0-94835100-1322393018.jpg

post-23051-0-35911900-1322393069.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure you cant lamp hares as they are classed as game and to be honest with the number of hares around this year I really cant see how anyone would want to shoot them anyway. Seems sad to me when people cant show restraint when numbers are in decline. :no:

Your wrong on the first bit,and hares are abundant on some farms.

Im pretty sure you cant lamp hares as they are classed as game and to be honest with the number of hares around this year I really cant see how anyone would want to shoot them anyway. Seems sad to me when people cant show restraint when numbers are in decline. :no:

THERE IN DECLINE ON MY FARMS SHOT OVER 400 THIS YEAR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

didnt no you could lamp hares. :hmm:

Perhaps you should read up on the law regarding the shooting of ground game at night.

Some people will shoot anything for the sake of it. Lamping hares with a rifle takes a lot of skill :yp: Oh I know 'it's pest control' :rolleyes:

Certainly does especially in last nights winds.

The Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 schedule (7) amended Section 6 of the Ground Game Act and Section 50 of The Agricultural (Scotland) Act 1948, to allow night shooting of ground game under certain conditions.

England and Wales: it is lawful for the occupier of any land himself, or one other person authorised by him, to use firearms for the purpose of killing ground game at night if the occupier has the written authority of a person entitled to kill or take the ground game on their land e.g. holder of shooting rights. The following conditions apply:

No person should be authorised by the occupier to kill ground game except:

a) Members of his household resident on the land in his occupation

B) Persons in his ordinary service on such land e.g. employees

c) Any other person, bona fide employed by him for reward in taking and destruction of ground game. The keeping of ground game satisfies the requirements of reward in the absence of money.

Every person so authorised by the occupier, on demand by any other person having a concurrent right or any person so authorised by him in writing, must produce their written authority. In default, a person would not be deemed to be an ‘authorised person’.

A few hares shot by myself on the lamp reently.

P9172924.jpg

999.jpg

PA022963.jpg

Oh well done Tony Ile have to post my nights lamping results later, there are a few hares there :lol:

THERE IN DECLINE ON MY FARMS SHOT OVER 400 THIS YEAR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea really funny mate nice one!! what an utter bell-end!!!!! Its people like you that give us a bad name! I also shoot in the area in which you shoot hares and hardly see any around here at all. Because of this most people around the area refrain from shooting them.

Luckyshot

"Every person so authorised by the occupier, on demand by any other person having a concurrent right or any person so authorised by him in writing, must produce their written authority."

I very much doubt that many of the farmers in this area would given written authority to shoot all hares on sight and if the OP has shot over 400 this year ,like he has said in his own words, then this must be over all of his permission and not on a select few. :P

Yea really funny mate nice one!! what an utter bell-end!!!!! Its people like you that give us a bad name! I also shoot in the area in which you shoot hares and hardly see any around here at all. Because of this most people around the area refrain from shooting them.

Luckyshot

"Every person so authorised by the occupier, on demand by any other person having a concurrent right or any person so authorised by him in writing, must produce their written authority."

I very much doubt that many of the farmers in this area would given written authority to shoot all hares on sight and if the OP has shot over 400 this year ,like he has said in his own words, then this must be over all of his permission and not on a select few. :P

i'll say this swiss has got alot of hares on the land iv seen them myself the land is covered

ps where do you shoot as im only down road

Tonys a spot on bloke as i am a newby to this game he has took me under his wing so to speak and helped me out with a bit of land to shoot.

he,s grooming you buddy :lol::lol:

so coz you have none every one in the country must have none am i wright :hmm: dont know about anyone else but up here the have had a great year breeding and if anything numbers seem to be on the up :hmm::hmm:

well done lads for the op :good::good:

Luckyshot

you will see a lot less you arm chair warrior get a life or a gun and stop slateing people