shot a few Owls

GREENGRASS

cracking pictures gg as always your a lucky man to have them round your area (i take they are round your area) :lol:

ps one of these days am going to look at one of your posts and you will have shot sumthing with a 12 bore :lol::lol:

keep them coming buddy :good::good:

Thanks for viewing the owls. As for shooting the only time the guns come out the safe is when my daughters want some extra pocket money and they clean them.

I have a Beretta that has been used twice 391 semi. It's been cleaned more than its been used.

My eldest daughter did some target shooting with my rapid last Sunday then cleaned and back into the safe.

I should really sell them on now as they are all still good guns.

ATB

GG

Thanks for viewing the owls. As for shooting the only time the guns come out the safe is when my daughters want some extra pocket money and they clean them.

I have a Beretta that has been used twice 391 semi. It's been cleaned more than its been used.

My eldest daughter did some target shooting with my rapid last Sunday then cleaned and back into the safe.

I should really sell them on now as they are all still good guns.

ATB

GG

cracking piccys m8 if you get to barn farm drakelow derbyshire theres a pair of beautiful barn owls that would go well in your photo collection