come on lads

magman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took myself up to Doveridge for the 3rd of there winter series today, all the the targets were in the valley today, aka up the hill a good mixture of targets everything hittable but a few tricky stands were I let myself down, my first outing as a "B" class shooter full of cold and yet again struggling with the bright sunshine, I really MUST get some very dark glasses, ended up with a 73 not earth shattering but a step in the right direction for me after some recent outings. 81 leading B class when I left which put me 6th in class so quite happy with that, and 91 was H/G. NickyT was referee on stand 4 and the other mob were probably at shuggy practising to get into AAA class :)

I was Billy No Mates at Shugborough, because the cornholing tarts I shoot with were gayed up :P

I got 82 which I wasn't actually very pleased with. I started off well then dropped too many clays on the harder half of the course. They were the kind of targets I've hit well in the past, so I don't know why I made such a harris out of them this time. :hmm:

I never do well shooting on my own. <_<

I was Billy No Mates at Shugborough, because the cornholing tarts I shoot with were gayed up :P

I got 82 which I wasn't actually very pleased with. I started off well then dropped too many clays on the harder half of the course. They were the kind of targets I've hit well in the past, so I don't know why I made such a harris out of them this time. :hmm:

:cry1:

how-to-cry-on-cue.WidePlayer.jpg

I was there but I saw you before you saw me :D

Had you bothered to tell anybody you were going to Shug, your chances of not being a sad lonely **** would have increased considerably :P

Or did you do it on purpose just so you could whine about it and attract a bit of attention :lol: :lol: :D

Edited by canthitathing

Will be good to see you back but two things, on which side of the pennines will this 2nd coming take place and you do know that semi autos have been banned from registered competions don't you?

Potter

Thanks Andy

First thing, It's the second coming so I'll be appearing in a jesus like messiah styley.

Second thing, I sold one of my Auto's but kept one in reserve for when you make your move on becoming Despot-potter.

Cheers :P

Will be good to see you back but two things, on which side of the pennines will this 2nd coming take place and you do know that semi autos have been banned from registered competions don't you?

Potter

:hmm: Not seen you mention your outings lately old chap , does this mean your heading for B class :lol:

Thanks for the posts chaps ,takes me back :good:

Thanks Andy

First thing, It's the second coming so I'll be appearing in a jesus like messiah styley.

Second thing, I sold one of my Auto's but kept one in reserve for when you make your move on becoming Despot-potter.

Cheers :P

You ever get another MK38 in the end Anni or you still flirting between the auto and the beretta?

You ever get another MK38 in the end Anni or you still flirting between the auto and the beretta?

I've stuck to the older style beretta 682. Got rid of the new 682 gold e that I couldn't hit a barn door with.

Thought I might aswell be unable to hit barn doors with the older better looking 682 :rolleyes:

One of my Auto's went but I've kept my beloved 303 for the Benelli SP'AUTO. best shoot of the year in my book

I regret selling my MK38's.....I wish you hadn't reminded me scott :lol: Thanks for that.

See you in the new year :good:

I've stuck to the older style beretta 682. Got rid of the new 682 gold e that I couldn't hit a barn door with.

Thought I might aswell be unable to hit barn doors with the older better looking 682 :rolleyes:

One of my Auto's went but I've kept my beloved 303 for the Benelli SP'AUTO. best shoot of the year in my book

I regret selling my MK38's.....I wish you hadn't reminded me scott :lol: Thanks for that.

See you in the new year :good:

Oops. :lol: Must admit I would like to have a go at the Benelli SP'AUTO myself.

Be good to see you out shooting again Chris. :good:

Spill the beans

I enjoy seeing how you got on even if i don't do the circuits any more .

Chard , timps , NickyT ,Anni , Mr Potter ,Son of Potter , Beretta and the rest i used to shoot with :yes:

Have you all spat your dummy out (again) :lol::P

Did not shoot this weekend due to going out with my imaginary friends and drinking imaginary beer and I had blown all of my money on my bad snap cap habit.

Last registered I shot was about 3 weeks ago shooting an 84 having made a right mess of the last 2 stands and dropping 8 on what would have been a good card.

My CPSA average for this issue is 81 or 82 something depending on who works it out so not doing too bad. :good:

Had you bothered to tell anybody you were going to Shug, your chances of not being a sad lonely **** would have increased considerably :P

Or did you do it on purpose just so you could whine about it and attract a bit of attention :lol: :lol: :D

It was done on purpose, last time he shot there with us I had to start this thread to try and help him out.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/189119-advice-for-a-troubled-a-class-shooter/

He just could not face the shame of it again. :hmm::yes: