Kent people

ttab

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just around the corner from Gunn Rd fella ;) Nice quiet street :look: ,,,, sometimes :lol:

Stone me its a small world and no mistake. Thankfully i moved out 20 years ago it was **** then. Every time i drive round that i am amazed how much wose its getting. How long have you lived there???

Stone me its a small world and no mistake. Thankfully i moved out 20 years ago it was **** then. Every time i drive round that i am amazed how much wose its getting. How long have you lived there???

Only 6 years mate. Keep myself to myself, and end up only sleeping in my house as I'm out working or shooting most of the time,,,,, thank ****! It's not too bad now really, but could be better :yes:

Gravesend for me, born and breed all 26 years, luckliy not in the heart of the town small suburb outside, Been shooting clays up at Hawley, if anyone goes there?? and thanks to Southeastpete been out shooting a couple of times with him, Cheers for letting out with you again Pete..

Been shooting clays up at Hawley, if anyone goes there??

I'm at Bexleyheath. Hawley is just around the corner, but my guns are stored 45mins away so I tend not to shoot there often. Plus I nearly lost my car in the dyke along the road haha.

Edited by Barney86

Dymchurch, jewel of the marsh :lol:

Dymchurch Parish Council (Mrs Wilson reported that weed growth needed clearing from the roof of Martello Tower No.25; that Martello Tower No.24 should be open to the public; that street lights outside no’s 22, 33 and 54 Marshlands were only working intermittently; that a warning sign near High Knocke on the A259 had been removed; that the regular ‘Watchman’ column in a local newspaper ridiculed DPC for planning Christmas lights in Dymchurch High Street prematurely; and that she had attended the exhibition on the proposed development of the former Nicholl’s quarry at Palmarsh but found it unhelpful.) :lol::lol:

where do you usually shoot then??

Detling usually, sometimes Robin Hood, JJs or Dartford for Skeet.

I haven't done much clay shooting recently though. I'll start again in Feb maybe, once I get some other stuff settled. We can meet up for a shoot if you're interested?

Detling usually, sometimes Robin Hood, JJs or Dartford for Skeet.

I haven't done much clay shooting recently though. I'll start again in Feb maybe, once I get some other stuff settled. We can meet up for a shoot if you're interested?

yeah that will be good, let me know when you start up again.

Hi does anybody shoot or know anybody that shoots in the Ridley / Ash area in North Kent??? I often see some guys shooting Pheasant in the fields opposite where i live and would like to make contact with them. I have thought of approaching them whilst they are shooting but from where i live this would mean wandering in front of the guns!!!! :no: :no: :no: :no: Not a healthy hobby at the best of times!!! So if anyone can help point me in the right direction i would be very grateful. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: