Katy Perry & Russell Brand

bullet boy

i used to like his radio 2 show,intil he and ross got them selve's barred.she is top totty,but i think she's get on my wick if i had to shack up with her.

I'm with you on that chap, he was radio gold with his stupid anecdotes featuring winky water and the like. I really miss him, saturday nights just aint the same :(

Edited by ack-ack

I don't do media much but from what I've seen of it he's a bit of a cock so it's his loss really isn't it. Mind you for all we know she could be a **** to live with too so it's hard to tell.

You'll all probably laugh at this but didn't he cheat on her (really, I don't pay attention to stuff like this)? If so, she's better off without him.

Most, If not all so called celebrity marriages are merely A publicity stunt that is there as a A prop for holding up their failing careers.

So If and when they feel the limelight has been dimmed or switched off they can either get divorced or remarried or go rattle the bones of some other starlet and put themselves back in the media spotlight for a while in the vane hope that someone out there will give A toss.

I feel sorry for the Saddo's out there that sheepishly follow these "Celebs" about clamouring for the snippets of gossip that these useless people litter our world with.

Worst still is the obscene amounts of money these people are paid for what is loosely termed as entertainment.