Hello All

noyster

Hello All, I am Paul,I live just outside Norwich

I have been shooting for about three months and during that time I have had the chance to have a go at Clay, Game and Pigeon shooting and must say i have really enjoyed it.

I have been shooting Clays at High Lodge and must say what a great place and friendly welcoming staff.

I have been shooting for about three months and during that time I have had the chance to have a go at Clay, Game and Pigeon shooting and must say i have really enjoyed it.

I have been shooting Clays at High Lodge and must say what a great place and friendly welcoming staff.

:welcomeani:

You are going a long way up to High Lodge for your shooting....have you tried Belton or Billy Bells ?

Get yourself over to Beeston on the 10th March, all info from Alan "hityclays" Great day out, and meet 50+ PW members