offered some paid shooting..............

MM

Ideal bud, will you be using an air rifle?

You can borrow my pop gun if you like ;)

:lol: no hard feelings mate.

Result, hit them for some overtime and ammo. :whistling:

Would love to charge them for the pellets, but i wont push my luck.

You can lamp pigeons? Thought it was illegal?

Not feral, can lamp em all ya like

Karpman

all ferals mate. they have to go as they are causing mayhem. they tried some other methods, but they still came back. they used a hawk, and then some product ( a gel i think) that makes it look like the building is on fire.

Bloody hell they must be desperate :P

Get it in writing first though trust no one ;):good:

will do Batman. all the safety stuff has been passed and approved, so im just waiting for a nice weekend when im skint :lol:

all ferals mate. they have to go as they are causing mayhem. they tried some other methods, but they still came back. they used a hawk, and then some product ( a gel i think) that makes it look like the building is on fire.

I have only just come across Fire Gel and used it for the first time on a pigeon problem site this week.

15 window ledges treated and so far the results are encouraging, I'll wait and see over time just the same!

I have only just come across Fire Gel and used it for the first time on a pigeon problem site this week.

15 window ledges treated and so far the results are encouraging, I'll wait and see over time just the same!

i thought they were pulling my leg at first, but its true. it gives off a vapour, that to the pigeons eyes, looks like flames.

i thought they were pulling my leg at first, but its true. it gives off a vapour, that to the pigeons eyes, looks like flames.

Yip,

We've just started using it on the buildings at work, you need a lot of it though!

Knowing how up their bottoms about safety they can be i'm surprised you managed to get this.Good work all the same.......... :good:

they had the risk assesment in place from when they paid a contractor to come in. i think they got fed up of paying about £300 for a couple of dead pigeons.

I saw one of these employed on a building site the other day.

/1/"]Hawk kite

From a distance it looked really real! Apparently yhey work really well, lets not tell the farmers though eh....... :whistling:

One of the farms i shoot pigeon on has these in the rape fields theyt do look good...

My mate and i had a look round today and some of these fields were covered in woodie's mainly in the area where these kites were flying.. :lol: :lol: :lol: