whats ya tipple tonight week 3

baikal boy

Mango & Apple :blush:

I usually drink every single night, but I really wanted to lose a stone and a half so I've had a month off the drink and cut out chocs and biscs. Ate normally apart from that and I've lost over a stone :yes:

Black stuff tomorrow though - have done at least a pint every St Pat's Day since I was 18 - it's a bizarre ritual I started with a couple of mates and never broken it. Don't know why really :blink: :lol:

frosty jack aswell mick my mrs bought it for me at 3.79 for a 3 litre bottle 50 percent extra free so why not fella :good:

paddy

You chaps are most enlightened , I too enjoy this drink . Trying to pluck up the courage to tackle a Lamb Vindaloo that is as angry red as a baboons bumhole . I never looked at the %age when I picked it up , I just struck lucky I guess . It is reviewed on this discerning persons' website :

http://gk007a0336.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/frosty.htm

Nice to see that not all PW members are minted :good:

went to a wedding once,i was well on my way when my mate said have a pint of this......mmmmmmmmmmm 2 pints later...i have never been as drunk in all my life...3 days later i rang him up and asked him what i had drunk.....in a pint glass..half a pint of champagne and half a pint of brandy,never again.....

mikky