Not Happy

barrelsniffer

Some low life thieving xxxx has broke into my reloading shed..not sure whats been taken as im away till end of the month but my acculab scales are still there think thats the most exp bit of kit in there..and im sure most the gear in there would be pretty useless to them i hope.

Just hope i find out the 2 lads who did this.

Sorry to here that mate the problem is they will be to thick to know what they are stealing i had my car broken into last year and my nightvision scope taken that i could understand but a box of fuds and a cam net JUst the type of thing any drugged up thieving *** knows were to sell.

Prisons to good for them hope you find them bud :good: and make them pay (for the damage and what they have stolen of course)

Sorry to hear that, hopefully not nicked any other valuable kit, too thick to know whats there. Worth fitting a stand alone security alarm?, got one for my cabinet but it will cover a garden shed (motion activated and VERY loud)

Ive got a spare realtree hat if you want it :) moor man

My mate fitted a spring operated blank firing trip to his shed door right about ear height after he had his snap-on stuff nicked.

Sadly the old bill are next to useless in cases like this, not really their fault, there's not enough of them to be covering everywhere and the courts do their best to prevent the scumbags from doing any time even when they do catch them.

My mate fitted a spring operated blank firing trip to his shed door right about ear height after he had his snap-on stuff nicked.

Sadly the old bill are next to useless in cases like this, not really their fault, there's not enough of them to be covering everywhere and the courts do their best to prevent the scumbags from doing any time even when they do catch them.

mick can you find out where he got blank firing trip from.

Cheers.

Some low life thieving xxxx has broke into my reloading shed..not sure whats been taken as im away till end of the month but my acculab scales are still there think thats the most exp bit of kit in there..and im sure most the gear in there would be pretty useless to them i hope.

Just hope i find out the 2 lads who did this.

How do you know it was two lads

Ad P-mx says, you can pick these up off the bay or from game keeper suppliers, fairly commonplace. They use 12g blanks. I'm not condoning their use as a deterrent but merely as an alarm to alert you that a theft is taking place.

Edited by mick miller

mick can you find out where he got blank firing trip from.

Cheers.

He is on about one of THESE search around as they are cheap as chips and certainly make a bang. I have one tied to a bag of scrap I save up in my back yard, thieving ****s took a load last year at least i'll hear them this time.

If you tie it to your gate you can scare the **** out of your mates too :good:

Edited by -oXo-

It would be nice to think you could put up alarm mines and scare away the scumbags, but sadly you're just as likely to have some toerag with 35 previous convictions take you to court for mental anguish or a perforated eardrum. Think very carefully before placing them.

It would be nice to think you could put up alarm mines and scare away the scumbags, but sadly you're just as likely to have some toerag with 35 previous convictions take you to court for mental anguish or a perforated eardrum. Think very carefully before placing them.

They will be getting off lightly with the Alarm mines...2 different policemen went last night to look at the CCTV and they both agreed that one of them they may know who it is.

And cheers guys just ordered 3 alarm mines from Henry Kranks.

Edited by barrelsniffer

A mate of mine (pun intended) set one up in his garage to protect him bike. The wood-be thief had him charged saying he had lost most of his hearing. It was thrown out eventually, but mate wasn't too happy about it. I suggest instead of using a 12g, why not set up a .243 - no one would be around to complain afterwards :yes:

Previous wasn't serious, before the PC brigade get all upset.

some scum bags :angry: came on my drive the other night and cut the cat off my trooper , now i,m £200 + lighter and worried they,ll be back to my mrs landrover.

its really got to me and i,m looking for pay back if i can catch them .

could i legally use a trip mine over the driveway entrance