What's your next buy?

wildfowler.250

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fancy swapping my lanber deluxe 12 for something newer but i must have bought and swapped 10 shotguns before i found my lanber that actually fits me well :oops: not sure i can be ***** messing around again. :rolleyes:

going wales in 3 weeks camping with the family so heres to hoping the weather picks up :yes:

i fancy swapping my lanber deluxe 12 for something newer but i must have bought and swapped 10 shotguns before i found my lanber that actually fits me well :oops: not sure i can be ***** messing around again. :rolleyes:

going wales in 3 weeks camping with the family so heres to hoping the weather picks up :yes:

i want a cz452 but the wife wants a landscaped garden i think ive lost this time :no: :no: .good luck in wales my sister lives in swansea and shes got webbed feet :lol:

Edited by clakk

When they finally sent my cert (which is now apparently approved and has been waiting for signing since the 28th of June :angry: ), A .22 Ivor Johnson 1911 Long-Barrelled Pistol and a .357 Marlin are first on my list, Hopefully followed soon by a .44 muzzle-loader. :good:

Guest cookoff013

i`m thinking seriously about a armsan 24" automatic in either 12 or 20gauge.

been thinking about this for ages. i really need an automatic. but use my 3.5" supernova lots.

I'm having a new .17 Hornet built as we speak. Should be fun when it arrives!

After that who knows? I'm thinking of trying to get a .500 Whisper conditioned for deer but I don't know how the firearms department will take it? They only push 1800ft-lbs but at less than the speed of sound. Great for close range garden use with soft lead hollow points!

Some new hearing protection , I've been looking at ACS ones for shooting they require no batteries and cheap as well about £100 ish then someone told me about CENS looked into them nearly 5 times the price :o

if your not bothered bout brand names that there lidl ave got electronic ear defenders for 26 quid dont know how good they are but i think they are german :good: