Torch Relay Violently Attacked

Diceman

So, if the lad on the bike ran into the torch bearer knocked him over and rode off what would you be saying?

How about; don't worry there are roughly seven thousand nine hundred and ninety nine other torches they can use.

The average distance a Torchbearer will carry their torch is 300 metres. :blink:

REAL RELAY

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why has nobody mentioned he came off the pavement, he shouldn't have been cycling inthe pavement anyway.

Litte scrote should have more respect for rules and authority, crunching was deserved. Disregard for rules and authority are causing a meltdown in society.

Disregard for rules and authority are causing a meltdown in society.

Yeah, I hate it when police officers murder innocent newspaper sellers who are walking along the pavement minding their own business.

No respect for the law of the land that lot, string 'em up I say :good:

Why has nobody mentioned he came off the pavement, he shouldn't have been cycling inthe pavement anyway.

Litte scrote should have more respect for rules and authority, crunching was deserved. Disregard for rules and authority are causing a meltdown in society.

Could be because it does not look like he was on the pavement at all

Yeah, I hate it when police officers murder innocent newspaper sellers who are walking along the pavement minding their own b

No respect for the law of the land that lot, string 'em up I say :good:

If the hippies hadn't been rioting then there wouldn't have been any police there anyway. Cause. And. Effect.

helen-lovejoy.jpg

Whilst I would normally agree with the above, I do feel the 'security' guy acted as he has been trained to do: caught in the corner of his eye, someone heading towards the torch, and reacted :blink:

Another case of can't win whatever the result.....would you rather he just made his own decisions as to what is a risk and what isn't? I just feel sorry for all of them and glad that no-one was actually hurt :good:

+1

Whilst I would normally agree with the above, I do feel the 'security' guy acted as he has been trained to do: caught in the corner of his eye, someone heading towards the torch, and reacted :blink:

Another case of can't win whatever the result.....would you rather he just made his own decisions as to what is a risk and what isn't? I just feel sorry for all of them and glad that no-one was actually hurt :good:

If that was a result of training they should sack the instructor- dragging a kid on a bike across the road in front of

a coach ? he should have be stopped where he was minimum force, easy enough when you are twice the size of the kid the injuries for u crowd will have a field day.

TBH the whole Olympic thing has been taken way too far no other country farts and faffs about like this just a bunch of

wannabe celebs making a mess of the thing. I don't recall the Commonwealth Games bringing the country to a standstill?

Edited by Delbert

Carl Diem invented the Olympic torch 'tradition' for the 1936 Olympics. It is supposed to symbolise the Prometheun flame of knowledge passing from the first great European civilisation to the new one, Nazi Germany.

Leni Riefenstahl made one the century's most seminal films using the torch as the centrepoint, and selected the runners for the aesthetic beauty of their running styles.

What do we manage? A copper wrestling a kid on a bike in Haverhill.

:lol:

Come on. After all the kid wasn't a newspaper seller trying to get home for his tea! Or maybe he was late for his paperound so the Met has carte blanche to use lethal force to deal with it.

***, the whole torch caper is a load of trollocks and a giant waste of money. How much overtime are these plods collecting. Talk about the security bubble, what about the double bubble plod is on.

Alternatively, let's assume the the Met guardians of the torch had 2-way radio pieces in their ears, as they did with De Menezes, the guardian behind the assailant plod could have simply said, "Paper Boy coming through!", and the heavy handed thug could have just got out of the way!

But then again, this is the Met.

No such thing as innocence because of age. At that age they are more than capable and do commit horrific crimes. Security did his job and if the kid was innocent, then he only has himself to blame. Shouldn't have been riding where he was.

A lesson learned for him hopefully. Well done that security man who not only did what he is trained to do, but also put himself in front of a moving vehicle.

Cos

No such thing as innocence because of age. At that age they are more than capable and do commit horrific crimes. Security did his job and if the kid was innocent, then he only has himself to blame. Shouldn't have been riding where he was.

A lesson learned for him hopefully. Well done that security man who not only did what he is trained to do, but also put himself in front of a moving vehicle.

Cos

cloud cuckoo land full is it.

KW

Your point is what exactly?

1st of you presume the kid was out of order as there is no such thing as "innocence" I would argue that he was an excited kid thats all they dont seem to exist in your land (cuckoo)

then you say well done to a thug who could not control a kid on a bike by any other means than throwing him to the ground, oops there is another cuckoo, you and your lot will soon have us walking around with numbers on our backs and reporting each and every movement including what time we go for a ****

KW

I bet you had an exciting childhood :lol: