THE Les Gedge A Team

here iam

I have had the pleasure of meeting and shooting with Les, he is a proper gentleman, who goes out of his way to help other people, :yes: he is allso a good crack aswell :lol:

Here here well said that man nowt wrong with reight folk you knows :good::good:

Watch what your doing Paul.They look right dodgy characters your hanging about with.Have you shot all the geese around the airport yet. :lol:

Hi Ian you not seen the rest of the lads :lol: Sir Les has got loads lined up for us :good: pleased you got your Fac pal hows the peas going other your way?

I have had the pleasure of meeting and shooting with Les, he is a proper gentleman, who goes out of his way to help other people, :yes: he is allso a good crack aswell :lol:

I'll second that - a proper good bloke and a generous to a fault.

why are you two faced backstabbers hijacking my post? just to have a go at Les? what his your problem ?the guy his a legend round here and has done more to promote the sport of shooting than you lot could dream about,if he was a bad guy like you lot suggest how come he has 92 farms and permissions coming all the time ? and he is constanley helping lads young and old to shoot :hmm: his it because you are jealous :hmm: or just down right evil your selfs ? :hmm: give the bloke a break :sly::good: