Who needs guns?

bet it don't look so pretty when you hit a deer at speed :no:

You'd be surprised that they look okay on the surface at least,depends how they are hit,some bounce others go under and get rolled and bounced about under the train.I've had pigeons practically burst on the windscreen.

You'd be surprised that they look okay on the surface at least,depends how they are hit,some bounce others go under and get rolled and bounced about under the train.I've had pigeons practically burst on the windscreen.

cool, can't be a very nice feeling when you hit the deer though :(

I've got to be honest guys, I've never had a deer, a person yes but never a deer with the train!

The ones that kinda upset me is the owls, I don't like getting them, especially when they leave the shadow of death on the screen!

Must be in double figures for deer mostly when i used to do the perth to inverness run.As i said i've hit pretty much the lot they really don't bother me though people are a different ball game.

Like this ?? 664b8480.jpg

That would certainly wake you up...nasty.

Must be in double figures for deer mostly when i used to do the perth to inverness run.As i said i've hit pretty much the lot they really don't bother me though people are a different ball game.

That would certainly wake you up...nasty.

:lol: Reminds me of the time my mate hit a muntjac with a ford ka.The car was a mess but still got us home.All we could smell through the heater vents was cooking muntjac.

He Even got stopped by police on way back as the front end of the car was in a bad state and the first thing the copper said when he walked over was what the **** is that smell :lol: muntjac my mate said :rolleyes:.

Funny thing is He brought another ford ka and it happend again few months later :oops: