Who's gonna win Premiership?

bullet boy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as already said, rvp as had one good season without injury, hes a great striker but only a one off season i think. i reckon united will dominate till january until wenger realizises its his last chance before sack and spends some more bucks in the sales to chase united to the last few points, man city and liverpool battle for 3rd place.

i hope anyway.. :ermm:

I reckon if RVP stays fit then Man U as they were poor by their own standards last season and it still went to the wire with Man City.

Arsenal have signed three good players but all new to Premiership and they really are going to miss the proven RVP.

Chelsea have brought in Hazard, Oscar and a couple others I think. Oscar could be a revelation but you never really know how a Brazilian, especially young one, will adapt.

Either way I reckon title stays in Manchester with Arsenal and Chelsea making up top four. Spurs and Newcastle for other European places.

Spurs needed shot of Redknapp and if they had invested in a couple world class strikers and right winger they could have had credible title credentials. Hope Levy gives AVB more time than Chelsea did.

Looking foward to it.

I think Arsenal have got the better of the RVP deal 24 Million I and 250 k a week I though united were in debt?? .... 29 years Old is ancient for a Premiership striker...at 30 playing in the most demanding league in the world they are normally shot.

RVP certainly isnt going to win loads of Trophies at United and will find it very tough this season methinks.

I think as a Spurs fan we have one of the best If not the best right winger in the Prem in Aarron Lennon -- he is superb in my eyes with his blisterin speed and turns, his crosses aren't bad either, I think Jermain Defoe needs to start this season and a new striker to partner him wouldn't go a miss

Edited by P~MX

I think as a Spurs fan we have one of the best If not the best right winger in the Prem in Aarron Lennon -- he is superb in my eyes with his blisterin speed and turns, his crosses aren't bad either, I think Jermain Defoe needs to start this season and a new striker to partner him wouldn't go a miss

Ive seen Lennon Play several times and you are absolutely right... he can run fast, dribble, turn, shoot and cross sadly though he rarely puts all these things together

Vas Tez is a far superior player :P:D

Edited by Fisherman Mike

If Van Persie can inspire the team to half the extent that Eric the Red did, then Fergie will take the Premiership, and probably the Champions league too.

so long as there are no injuries...

You can't make a good system work without 100% willing participants, but you can make a poor system perform better that 150% with inspired participants!

Well that's my angle of the dangle.

Andrew

As a Newcastle fan we have got 3 points from Spurs :yay::yahoo: :yahoo: :yay:

:shaun:

Arsenal will struggle for top 3, they aren't the power they used to be :no:

Wenger will be gone by the end of the season

They said this at the beginning last season and look what happend :hmm: .Never underestimate Arsenal.

They did it without Henry,then again without Fabrigas so I'm sure they can do it without RVP

Unfortunately I don't think it will be Liverpool I think we've got a massive task ahead of us just to make Europe. I had high hopes for Rogers but think I may be disappointed, any man who thinks Stuart downing is a decent winger is clearly delusional!

I agree with style of football he wants us to play but I don't think we've got many players capable of playing it, gerrard is poor now and can't be relied on to stay fit never mind change a game, Lucas although I think he's great has just come back from a serious injury and needs to be protected a bit, Charlie Adam is poor, spearing is the worst player to wear the shirt!, no cole who mourinho described as thick and unable to follow instructions,, which leaves Shelvey, henderson and Allen as our only reliable cm's in a formation which really you need 6/7 to cover for injuries ad rotation.

Forwards we've got Carroll who's just coming good but getting forced out the door, Suarez who's been played through the middle but is better from outwide like he played at Ajax, borini untested really but promising should be played in the middle not outwide though, downing who is shocking! Sterling could be a super sub but not quite ready for starting 11, now got this assaidi who will probably take time settle so I'll reserve judgement for now.

And people ang on about us having the 3rd best defence in the league last year it's a joke we just had a worldclass keeper, agger injury prone, skrtel hit and miss, Enrique gets caught out of position too much and when will someone put Johnson right wing where he belongs he's not that good defensively although has improved, Kelly solid but not worldclass, coates promising but needs game time, carragher needs to retire its just sad to watch a once great defender get turned over again and again!

Other than that I think we're fine I think 6th for us

1 city

2 Chelsea

3 united

4 arsenal

5 Newcastle

6 Liverpool

7 spurs

Edited by bicykillgaz

It aint gonna be my beloved Liverpool!Was shocked yesterday at that result-Awful!!!

Me too Mark, I think Liverpool are light Years behind at the moment sadly, it's all going to be City with my boys just being a thorn in their sides.

Fisherman - You always are a funny man :-) RVP will prove to be cheap, mark my words.

Me too Mark, I think Liverpool are light Years behind at the moment sadly, it's all going to be City with my boys just being a thorn in their sides.

Fisherman - You always are a funny man :-) RVP will prove to be cheap, mark my words.

Na Wenger is laughing, last season was RVP best and probably wont match it again and with only 1 year left on his contract with no extension it was best for Arsenal, obviously he shouldnt of gone to Man U but they offered the most money and so he didnt go to Man Utd for the club but for the money. Arsene not stupid he does have a degree in Economics.

who honestly cares ? i for one don t. nothin but a bunch of over paid ***** the Lot of them.

Post like this make me laugh - you care enough to trawl 3 pages and comment, brilliant. If you don't like football, why crash in to just whinge and whine? Strange? Not having a pop, but if I see a post about something I have no interest in - I don't even look at it!

Who's going to win the Premiership?

United(biased)

City will be up there but I'm surprised they haven't bought anyone of note YET.

Chelsea could be in the mix, if Torres has a good season then so will Chelsea.

Arsenal will come 4th despite letting there best players go(again).

Newcastle will fight for 5th position with Spurs.

Liverpool will do well to finish in the top half, there nothing but a mid-table team these days.

At the bottom I perdict, Southampton, Norwich and Wigan to go down.