whos ready for tomorow

chris o

Hi guys as title whos ready for tomorow? Im going down to the pheasant shoot with a couple of the other guns to have a go under the moon for the duck but we do have a lot of canadas.

But are we already? All the best of luck to every one and good luck to you all for tomorow.

Chris.

Bag and thigh boots in the car already, gun has the sling back on it and choke changed to 1/4. flask is on the work top ready to be topped up. Just have to show my face at a birthday party for an hour and then its sleep for a while before setting off to the marsh to meet DerbyshireDale and Harrycat to take them out on shep whites. Yes, even after too many years wildfowling I am still excited about the 1st.

Whoops, I forgot to say meet bigmatt also. Sorry matt

All set! Just got back from setting up the hide, deks in the drain & on the stubble

Dogs feed & watered, gun & non-tox by the back door, battery fully charged for the rotary. I'm ready now!!!!!!

Debating how early to bed???

Out at 4.45am & no forecast of any wind tho

fenman99

All set! Just got back from setting up the hide, deks in the drain & on the stubble

Dogs feed & watered, gun & non-tox by the back door, battery fully charged for the rotary. I'm ready now!!!!!!

Debating how early to bed???

Out at 4.45am & no forecast of any wind tho

fenman99

Rotary? What deeks are you using?

Cant shoot till the 8th!!! Going to be biting my nails all day tomorrow!! Also dog has just gone lame typicall timing! Hope everyone has an enjoyable flight :good:

Shouldn't worry mate I walked the marsh at flight tonight only saw 6 duck and couldn't have got a shot off if I wanted. Those Canada's weren't at snettisham last night either so maybe another week won't really matter...

Bag and thigh boots in the car already, gun has the sling back on it and choke changed to 1/4. flask is on the work top ready to be topped up. Just have to show my face at a birthday party for an hour and then its sleep for a while before setting off to the marsh to meet DerbyshireDale and Harrycat to take them out on shep whites. Yes, even after too many years wildfowling I am still excited about the 1st.

Whoops, I forgot to say meet bigmatt also. Sorry matt

How did you lads get on at Sheps?. A few Mallard and Geese were shot over here on the Wash this morning.

Just getting my gear ready for tonights flight.

How did you lads get on at Sheps?. A few Mallard and Geese were shot over here on the Wash this morning.

Just getting my gear ready for tonights flight.

Few mallard about. They came over later than everyone was expecting i think.

Lister

Do they have a good amount of wildfowling gear at the Sandringham Game Show?

There is usually a stand or two that has some stuff.

Lister

Do they have a good amount of wildfowling gear at the Sandringham Game Show?

Jared, As already stated they normally have a few stalls where you can buy quite a bit of gear. If you cant find what you`re looking for there are internet shops here in the UK that I have used and have given good service. Here are the links....

www.produckandgoosehuntingsupplies.co.uk

www.tidepool.co.uk

www.whistlingwings.co.uk