Bergara Stag Folding Shooting Seat £75

Teal

I have just taken delivery and tried this chair out. It really does look like the answer. Its compact, light and extends to a very good height. The swivel chair is bound to help maintain lead and enable sitting shots to be take with ease. What a find - thank you pigeon watch.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I took delivery of the Begara folding seat from Pigeon Watch about 4 months ago and it has changed my decoying enormously in that I no longer get an aching back after a day out. Being in my autumn years, this became a problem to me.(poor old ***** I bet you're thinking!)The backrest is just what was needed. Having taken note of comments and agree that the seat part could be more comfortable, I use the top of an ordinary spinning bucket seat which fits on it just right.and give extra padding.

Again if the instructions are read first and a drop of oil put on the adjusting buttons, everything works, adjusts and takes apart etc. so easily.

This is definitely the best seat that I have ever owned or tried, and I have not got shares in the manufacture of them, mores the pity !

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I have had mine for 2 weeks now and been out twice.

Sadly on both occasions there was hardly any pigeons about. This did mean I could sit back and enjoy the scenery.

The chair is very good, especially having a back on it. The spin on the seat is also excellent, far better than my spin top bucket (which barely spins now).

I also really rate the adjustable legs which is great on uneven ground, though it is quite fiddly pressing the buttons in and trying to line them up with the holes.

I find the seat pad is comfortable enough even after a 7 hour session.

All in all i would recommend this seat, especially if sitting on a bucket all day gives you backache.

CW

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...