Bergara Stag Folding Shooting Seat £75

Teal

Still waiting for the delivery of chairs to me, which is looking like it will now be Friday 3rd June. For those who have orders in I have messaged you all to keep updated, but for those thinking about ordering please be aware that there will be a delay in dispatch.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used one for two full seasons at driven birds plus pigeon/crow decoying. I have recurrent sciatica which make standing for any length of time

painful. The Bergara Stag seat allowed me to continue to enjoy my sport. I did make up larger additional feet for mine as I found on soft fields the legs would sink in. I used one of those large core cutters to cut a 4 inch diameter pieces out of some 3/8 plastic stock board for each leg and fixed with a couple of self tappers, problem solved. Wish I had seen this offer two years ago as I paid a fair bit more for mine. I also made a special pair of pliers to hold the adjuster knobs in when sliding the legs up and down.

Gets a five star rating from me.

Edited by Walker570

Hello has anyone who owns one of these ever fitted a rifle rest to it using the leg holes ? Would the seat still swivel if you did ? Thanks

Never got around to doing it but looked at all the possibilities and yes I think it could be done. I intended sourcing some ally tube of the right size to make up the rest from but as I say time took over and I have never got to it. I carry mine on driven bird days already set up. Made a sling for it and it is not cumbersome so you could even stalk with it.

• 1 month later...

A number of people have been asking over the last few days about stock levels - I am very pleased to confirm that have lots in stock and ready for shipment :)

The courier I am using also should give 1 hour delivery slots for England, Wales & Scotland (excl. highlands and islands who I have to use parcelforce 48hour service for).

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately due to unfavourable exchange rates there will be an increase of £5 in the cost of these once I have sold my old stock. Anyone in current communications are encouraged to make payment ASAP. I expect to sell out of old stock next Friday.

• 2 months later...

Begara Folding Shooting Chair FOR SALE

After a lot of requests from members, Pigeon Watch can now offer the Bergara Shooting Seat. A light, portable chair designed for easy transportation, with a swivel arrangement (360º) that ensures the best possible shooting position, adaptable to all kinds of terrain thanks to its adjustable legs which can be folded away when carrying. The Bergara stag is an excellent all terrain seat for using when decoying in the hide, or at other times when hunting in the field. It is sometimes also called a Quake Stag chair.

• Completely foldable.
  • Weight approx. 2.9kg.
  • Swivel seat with padded cushion.
  • Adjustable legs for stability on uneven terrain.
  • Maximum load/weight 130kg (19.5 stone).
  • Duffel carry bag.

begaraseat.jpgbegaraseat2.jpg

For sale at: £67 each, plus £8.80 post and packaging. Or £134 for two, with the second one shipped to the same address at no extra cost.

If you wish to pay via cheque or bank transfer, then the price will be £65 + p&p (no paypal fees) - PM me or email: sales@pigeonwatch.co.uk for more details

Number of Chairs 1x Begara Shooting Chair £67.00 GBP2x Begara Shooting Chairs £134.00 GBP pixel.gif

Please note this is for postage in the UK only, I can ship abroad, but the postage will be more expensive please contact sales@pigeonwatch.co.uk . The Courier is next day for England and Wales for Scotland and Northern Ireland due to more expensive postage costs it is a 48 hour service.

Hi If you still have one How uch fo shipping to France ? , Thanks

• 1 month later...

Gentlemen

Just a quick recommendation for Will for outstanding service.

After struggling with a plastic barrel as a seat,

I decided to opt for one of these Bergara Seats.

I sent a pm to Will on 30/11/16 asking the price, ordering details etc.

Ordered and paid by bank transfer on 01/12/16 .

Chair arrived yesterday 02/12/16 - outstanding service.

Buy one you will not be disappointed.

Gameking

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry MrDaveO84 for the delay in replying, prices are as per the first post, £75.80 if paying via paypal or £73.80 if you can pay via bank transfer (PM or email me for details) save on the PayPal fees. I have a big number in stock at present, these are a stock item, so even when I sell out of a batch, a new shipment will arrive the following day typically :)

Sorry MrDaveO84 for the delay in replying, prices are as per the first post, £75.80 if paying via paypal or £73.80 if you can pay via bank transfer (PM or email me for details) save on the PayPal fees. I have a big number in stock at present, these are a stock item, so even when I sell out of a batch, a new shipment will arrive the following day typically :)

Message sent repurchase

Graham

Edited by gbthejoiner