spaniel head study

tipot

stunning,,keep hinting to the wife i want a dog for my shooting,,she,s having none of it,,but i,m not giving up till my little lab or spaniel is sitting on my lap on the couch ha ha

thanks for all the replies

EVO dont give up i waited 40 odd years to get my two spaniels worth every wait , forever loyal thanks again rob

thanks for all the replies

EVO dont give up i waited 40 odd years to get my two spaniels worth every wait , forever loyal thanks again rob

your obviously a loyal dog owner, me to pal,to some people they are just a work tool, to me they are much more than that,ime on my second one now , when my first one died i was devastated , may be ime to soft but there must be other folk out there like me.abt

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely picture :)

My dogs are not really fit for taking out into the field they are just pets.

The lab is too old the boxer is soft and too old the Shepard is white and has got a several screws loose the Staffi has fits and the terrier hates guns :( ha ha

Wouldn't change them for the world though :)

here is one of BEE,,she has retired to a life of being spoilt now,,the little angel is totally deaf andpost-54056-0-79364800-1353969845_thumb.jpg14yrs young but still able to run around like a puppy,,in her winter jacket as she has always been kept outdoors and has been a fab dog over the years,

• 2 weeks later...