Anti pestering me Blimey !!

utectok

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to confirm to every one IM NOT A ANTI i have killed loads of birds since owning a air rifle from the age of 10 shot rabbits ducks clays i do fishing and even eat some fish that i catch well trout and ell i even have done hare coursing im a big tree killer to as im a arborist by trade what i was saying is that even anti kill thing where it be a plant a tree or animal or even man made stuff from the oil every one has killed something in there life end of

Edited by littlerob

I would think it was a teenage girl who wrote it they get these ideas in there heads that the world should be all nice.

No I would make that writing to be from a well educated middle aged woman. An anti is only an anti till they get mice in their kitchen.

Edited by Vince Green

Okey dokey.........lets take 5 steps back, LittleRob & others taken on board.The person who penned the letter is in a position to see our friend. So she is local (and I agree it's a she ), I think she is very local. May not be more than 2-3 doors away. She sees you putting your tools into your motor and bring back your bag.

The poster who said check the Chrissie cards may be spot on, if your neighbours are like ours its a cult thing with cards at Christmas.

Any which way I do not believe it is anything to worry about, if it had been a dedicated anti you would have had some kind of threats, broken windscreen punctured tyres. et al.

Got a neighbour two doors down who hears me when on targets or plinking (HW100S) must have ears like a bat, she knows someone is shooting but in her ignorant state puts it down to a shotgun. I think perhaps she has never heard a shottie being fired.Anyhoo her opinion is "its not right that someone should have a gun and be shooting it in a residential area. (I also pop mags, jacks, ferals, the odd tree rat and from time to time rats).

Stupid women has never even given it thought that part of the solution to a serious rat problem we had ago year or so ago was down to myself and another neighbour.

Her views are carved in stone.......end of, which is why when I am plinking or whatever I keep a very low profile.

At the end of the day I do not care what her views are, I am doing nothing illegal, I observe all the rules, have an ultra safe backstop, so stuff her. If you saw her you would say rather you then me.

ATB

Bri

to confirm to every one IM NOT A ANTI i have killed loads of birds since owning a air rifle from the age of 10 shot rabbits ducks clays i do fishing and even eat some fish that i catch well trout and ell i even have done hare coursing im a big tree killer to as im a arborist by trade what i was saying is that even anti kill thing where it be a plant a tree or animal or even man made stuff from the oil every one has killed something in there life end of

Are you John Prescott?

The poster who said check the Chrissie cards may be spot on, if your neighbours are like ours its a cult thing with cards at Christmas.

ATB

Bri

you better believe it! and once found i think it'll be time for Munglers law :yes:

oh yeah......... :big_boss::w00t:

• 1 month later...

Do you keep old christmas cards (so you know who to send to next year) do you have any from your neighbours? If not send all your neighbours an early card and check the hand writing when they do the same to you, it's someone who watched you carry the goose from your car to house!

Nah...it would be the one that didn't send you are card back.

:)