Do we really need anti fiction from the daily mail

Clayduster

Do we really need this sort of fiction from the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2231033/Goodbye--good-riddance-During-catastrophic-years-country-Liz-Jones-greeted-gun-attack-relentless-abuse-Now-flees-city-bids-ferocious-farewell.html

This web site is for people who have too much time on their hands, me today for instance.

This Liz Jones woman just makes stuff up, she is a "journalist" ???????

Unfortunately some idiots will believe this article is true.

Edited by Clayduster

If you know she's making it up and the article to be untrue,then are you getting in touch with the DM to tell them?....otherwise she's got away with it.

She certainly comes across as a complete **** who expects the countryside to comply and cater to her every wealthy vegetarian whim as it no doubt did in her urban habitat.Being in the position she is she has a platform to espouse her biased opinions,so fire back at her through the same medium.

Welsh1 has summed her up entirely. :good:

Edited by Scully

If you know she's making it up and the article to be untrue,then are you getting in touch with the DM to tell them?....otherwise she's got away with it.

She certainly comes across as a complete **** who expects the countryside to comply and cater to her every wealthy vegetarian whim as it no doubt did in her urban habitat.Being in the position she is she has a platform to espouse her biased opinions,so fire back at her through the same medium.

Welsh1 has summed her up entirely. :good:

I have put on comments regularly about her and Samantha Brick (Google her) the site is a comic dressed as news, you just have to take it with a pinch of salt and pick out proper news.

She just comes across as a stupid self obsessed woman who appears to enjoy conflict with everyone she meets.All the things in the article which she described affected her, were of her own making.

Yep, and as Zapp said, Grade A attention whore.

We could write into the Daily Mail but I think they like the fact that she is so hated and her drivel gets tongues wagging and stomachs churning; all publicity is good publicity eh?

Mind you she has got a few things right. most villages will still have a sense of community and once she puts herself outside that ring fence she becomes a "bloody outsider". Stopping her car to shout at people out shooting should do it, or at least its a good start. That will be all round the local pub that night.

Mind you she has got a few things right. most villages will still have a sense of community and once she puts herself outside that ring fence she becomes a "bloody outsider". Stopping her car to shout at people out shooting should do it, or at least its a good start. That will be all round the local pub that night.

Spot on.....word travels faster round these communities than super-fast broadband....which isn't difficuilt as we don't have it! I'm not saying it's similar to a scene from 'Deliverance', but round these here parts you can often hear a 'piggy' squeal! You kick someone and half the town limps!

As someone has pointed out in the comments, she is part of the problem by driving up house prices beyond the reach of true locals.

There is not much support in the comments section at all.

Some antis may live in the countryside all their lives, but she has not. She is a townie who has moved into the countryside and then complained that things are different from the city, shock horror.

Also, deer need to be controlled because of the lack of natural predators. Would she be happier to have wolves instead?

Edited by Reece

Moves into a country house from the city, uses relatives child's birthday as an opportunity to flaunt it to the locals and expects praise for it, verbally attacks and insults the locals while they are going about their lawful enjoyment of country pass times, is obnoxious and rude to her own staff and fails to under stand anything about the economics and industries of the country thus condemning it.

I honestly cannot see why she was disliked...

I'd giver her one. Silk dress and wellies? Hmmmmmmmm.

Then I'd write an article about it for the DM. "How townie women are rubbish in bed". Mind you, I'd have her over a dirty tractor.

That's exactly what I was thinking until I watched the video but she's not aged well since the photos were taken so I'd say a couple of pints first would be just the ticket.

I laughed my *** off at the article, it's like a parody of stupid rich city dweller moves to the country. She completely isolated herself from the community by her own behaviour and ignorance, shouting abuse at people from her BMW, not letting the gardener use a strimmer or telling the poor old boy to walk faster. No doubt this will stir up a load of anti townie sentiments but at the end of the day if you are a decent person who treats people with respect and doesn't prance about like lord or lady muck acting like the world is their to work for you I can't see any reason why you can't move anywhere you like. If she moved in next door to me I'd be gutted and want her gone.

I think the article is probably a good thing overall - it will deter the exact people from moving to the country who would never fit in. So, in that she has done others a service both by moving out and also by writing the article.

All I can say is I bet her ex husband feels normal again and perhaps thats the third good thing about this !.