This week we are at Powis Castle... best day yet !

Duffryn

Excellent shooting - couple on the second drive were really distant. Just an observation though when you do miss and (expletive deleted) it seems to me you pull round and above the bird - usually on the second shot.

I have to say I'd be really proud of the performance. - well done.

However missing next week just isnt on - I know its private but I think you should have another day to post !

Cheers and thanks

Excellent shooting - couple on the second drive were really distant. Just an observation though when you do miss and (expletive deleted) it seems to me you pull round and above the bird - usually on the second shot.

I have to say I'd be really proud of the performance. - well done.

However missing next week just isnt on - I know its private but I think you should have another day to post !

Cheers and thanks

Thanks. I've emanaged to negotiate some extra days over the xmas break with the Mrs ( it has cost me dearly) so hopefully this will make amends

That first drive was HOT, HOT, HOT, you must have drawn the best peg. :yes:

Rob obviously likes his days work.

Your shooting was very good, its still evident that you excel at the snap shots. :good:

If you can't post a video of the private syndicate day, just let us all know where it is and we can come and watch.

That first drive was HOT, HOT, HOT, you must have drawn the best peg. :yes:

Rob obviously likes his days work.

Your shooting was very good, its still evident that you excel at the snap shots. :good:

If you can't post a video of the private syndicate day, just let us all know where it is and we can come and watch.

Yep I was lucky on that 1st peg, the third one too. As I think you have said before there is no time to think or make mistakes on snap shooting. Its difficult on the longer shots to leave them to the last minute.