Please! Please, from a very proud granddad!

Biffo1262

My youngest granddaughter, Imogen 23 months old, is currently in the running to win a competition run by a local garden centre; she's currently running 2nd.

If you follow the link below to Facebook it will take you to her photo. If you 'LIKE' it then you add to her score and it will go a long way to at least securing her current 2nd place. I will be forever grateful and it will relieve the earache my daughter is giving me as well. Personally I just love her to bits and she's my best mate as well as my granddaughter so winning means not a lot me as just being her granddad makes me a winner, but you know what proud mums and dads are like! :D:D

Many thanks folks

Steve

http://www.facebook....&type=1

:D:D

My youngest granddaughter, Imogen 23 months old, is currently in the running to win a competition run by a local garden centre; she's currently running 2nd.

If you follow the link below to Facebook it will take you to her photo. If you 'LIKE' it then you add to her score and it will go a long way to at least securing her current 2nd place. I will be forever grateful and it will relieve the earache my daughter is giving me as well. Personally I just love her to bits and she's my best mate as well as my granddaughter so winning means not a lot me as just being her granddad makes me a winner, but you know what proud mums and dads are like! :D:D

Many thanks folks

Steve

http://www.facebook....&type=1

:D:D

done mikky :good: