Norfolk Flush

hitclays

Saturday night is also good for a beer afterwards as well, and last summer the beer and the band (well singer) were nearly as good as the shoot.

The Steak in the evening was out of this world and like the shoot the best value ever.

Perhaps we should hold the Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot here, it would certainly be very different.

Saturday night is also good for a beer afterwards as well, and last summer the beer and the band (well singer) were nearly as good as the shoot.

The Steak in the evening was out of this world and like the shoot the best value ever.

Perhaps we should hold the Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot here, it would certainly be very different.

+1 Top idea BB! :good:

If its a Sunday, the 2nd or 4th weekend would be good.

Edited by Wharf Rat

So you've finally joined then Rob - and make that half a stick - in fact i think it might be your turn for custody of said stick!

hi mate finally on but not sure what im doing hope your well and re: the stick i would pay more not to have it could i just pay maintenance and you look after it ?

Welcome little.bob

Thanks Terry had to phone Tom to find out how to reply im such a knob when it comes to this stuff (can i say knob on here ?) i expect i will soon find out .

when i get back from killing the pig do you fancy organizing an afternoon on the clays need to shoot at something .