• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Douala? Was there not long ago! Enjoy!

Yes mate Costa Del Douala.

Only there for crew change working offshore right up on the Nigerian border in pirate country.

Not seen any yet and hope we don't,might have something to do with the barge 1 mile away with 250 BIR Cameroonian special forces.

I have just seen a report with pictures saying that the area had had a foot of snow, well from what i saw there was at the very most 3 inches. Is it a modern thing or just 'cause it's in the south that they have to bull a storey up to make something out of nothing. I also watched cars skidding about all over the place on soft snow ,not ice, revving the nuts off their cars, all this on the flat, not a hill in sight.Words fail me. from Auntie.

Not had much today here, still got plenty laying about from the previous few days though. Getting fed up with it now with frozen water troughs and frozen pipes in the cattle buildings at work along with a workshop that cold that even goosebumps get goosebumps, not been very good for the previous few days so glad to have the weekend off!! Want it all to clear up and things to dry up so I can get back into the fields, loads to do!

Now were talking. Snowing well in Newcastle. Loads of people driving at 5mph in the clear lanes :rolleyes:

I buzzed past in the snow covered lane. Am loving these new tyres. No wheel spin pulling away and if engine braking and braking it stops with no skidding either. Snow now about 4-5" deep and still snowing. Bring it on.