Howard Leight Impacts £10

TbirdX

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, and these are pretty much guarenteed to be knock off's. ive taken the plunge myself not because i expect them to be perfect and not because i think i can get my money back as dealing with overseas sellers is a minefield. ive done it so i can decide wether to go for a decent pair similar or go down the moulded in ear route..

I've got a genuine pair of them, and they are brillaint. Very lightweight and comfortable. The built in amplifier is excellent, and when on full power, I can hear birds etc from a great distance.

I'm tempted to buy a pair from this seller, if only to use for spare parts,should my original ones break.

true, and these are pretty much guarenteed to be knock off's. ive taken the plunge myself not because i expect them to be perfect and not because i think i can get my money back as dealing with overseas sellers is a minefield. ive done it so i can decide wether to go for a decent pair similar or go down the moulded in ear route..

You could have hired mine for £1.00 a go! :lol:

Id say there fake !!!! 99% of ebayer trading from China sell fakes.Plus he has ps vista's with call of duty for £24.95 with free postage !! :lol: :lol: :lol: I think he trades in FAKE items.Bringing in items from China you have to be very careful of the supplier.Yeah some do sell Genuine items but there few and far between

Edited by Guest

This seller has scam written all over it. All his previous positive feedback is for very low cost tems at around or below a dollar.

He is selling a kitchen aid mixer or £48 - including delivery.

If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

This seller has scam written all over it. All his previous positive feedback is for very low cost tems at around or below a dollar.

He is selling a kitchen aid mixer or £48 - including delivery.

If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

That's what I thought but for a tenner it's worth the gamble just for the entertainment value.