Spaniel pup clip

WGD

Latest prospect at 5.5 months, just some playing around on a half decent morning at the weekend. Not done much with this one yet but like to start the core stuff early... hunting, stopping, retrieving... in that order!

Not showing his proper style yet but that'll come.

Nice looking pup :good:

How long have you been at it with him?

Not done much at all mate in terms of pushing him. Done the usual retrieving, recall and sit for food since I got him at 8 weeks but not a lot of hunting. Maybe not enough hunting yet.

Poor weather and a busy season haven't left a lot of time but he's coming on.

He is coming on well will you use him just for rough shooting or will he be used for trials

Will trial if he's good enough and I can get the training into him.

Thanks for all the comments.

Edited by WGD

nice stylish pup ! looks to be doing well enough to me at hes age,perspective times make good dogs,, i like him,

Thanks mate, I agree, I would just like to see him a bit busier but like I said to Terry maybe just been watching too many cockers lol, he's bigger than some full grown ones.

Edited by WGD

very good lookin pup there William, he looks very eager to please and seems very happy doin what he's doin at the minute, I like the way he stopped and sat to the whistle and then went for the retrieve,Excellent work -- I hope we see more of him as you go forward . :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate, I agree, I would just like to see him a bit busier but like I said to Terry maybe just been watching too many cockers lol, he's bigger than some full grown ones.

haha well :hmm: :hmm: i can't comment on that as i;m a cocker man but i honestly do like him and hope he does well for you which no doubt i think he will