LB & NTTF

pavman

It was a pleasure for myself and Mrs P to play host to LB and Mr & Mrs NTTF on the middle leg of the UK tour.

A big thanks to Highlander for allowing us to ferret around on his estate, and again for his stunning display of traditional Scottish dancing, it certainly got the feet a tapping,

A selection of pics can be seen from the link to a slide show which we hope you enjoy. Mrs Highlander declined to have her pic taken as he gets enough flack from me about being with a school girl the lucky ol ***!

Mrs NTTF is also sadly missing as she was the official photographer, the wrong side of the lens.

The rumour that LB likes to dress in rubber gloves and be forced to undertake household chores is also laid to rest, the camera never lies!

At the end of the day he is still a nice person and his game of hide the 10 pints of Guinness and pretend to be asleep and dribble was great fun.

Mrs P finally got to meet Trinny & Susaannah LB’s ferrets.

Young Pav led the way on the beach and thanks for his help with all the gear and assistance with the set up.

NTTF has a repertoire of excuses for missing birds as long as yer arm and we enjoyed hearing many! at one point we thought he may be over from the wildlife protection agency. He made up for it though with a stunning shot on a snipe on the last drive of the marsh and a nice bag of fish to include Cod, small Bass and Whiting from the beach., all this despite throwing himself in a dike at dawn.

The overall mixed bag was pleasing for 4 guns and 4 rods over 3 days, with Mallard, Teal, Pheasant, Woodie, Snipe & Rabbit, coming from the marsh and Highlanders Estate and Cod, Whiting, Bass, and Prawns from the beach and Jetty.

We all let our hair down at the weekend and danced the night away to The Village People LB’s favourite band, lucky he had the full CD collection in the Jeep.

At the end of the day we all had a blast, renewed friendships and proved beyond a doubt that folk with similar interests can enjoy each others company. PW has allowed people to meet that would otherwise not have known about each other and for that we are sincerely thankful.

As I am no IT expert I may have screwed the slid shows up, no doubt you will let me know!

http://769967104.slide.com/p/4/100+2878?compliments=true

http://769967104.slide.com/p/4/100+2901?compliments=true

http://769967104.slide.com/p/4/100+2957?compliments=true

http://769967104.slide.com/p/5/100+2848?compliments=true

Brilliant set of photos there Pavman looks like you lot had a good time and some good memories. :(

And I thought that yellow frock was Shane's (Mrs NTTF) and it turned out to be LB's,

Glad to see you all had a great time at your place Pav.

Now all we have to see is LB's report and piccies to end a very action packed few days for NTTF & his missus.

:no::D:D

Dave K

Nice pics. :no: You had more luck ferreting than we did. Grace kept coming up at the other end of the bury and going exploring in the woods and considering it a great lark to get me to come into nettles after her and getting badly stung. :(

FM :D

FM

we had probs with nettles as no frosts yet means they are still doing well, the ladies worked well and we even found rats had taken over a few holes which I have not seen before,

I did not post all the pics, but the long net worked a treat a great method used with ferrets

There was something very peculiar about the last few slides in show 3. :no: One of the ferrets looked very ill indeed. :D I think Higlander really ought to find a new taylor and get himself sorted with a realtree kilt. :D

Cracking story and pics, i'm glad you fellas had a good time. :(

There was something very peculiar about the last few slides in show 3. :no: One of the ferrets looked very ill indeed. :D I think Higlander really ought to find a new taylor and get himself sorted with a realtree kilt. :good:

Cracking story and pics, i'm glad you fellas had a good time. :(

Axe,

all pics are 100% a representation of the truth :D

pfffffffffffffft.

anyways, i wanna meet LB's ferrets.

dont forget a smear of vic for under the nose, nice ladies but boy do they hum :(

What tune[/size]

pfffffffffffffft.

anyways, i wanna meet LB's ferrets.

dont forget a smear of vic for under the nose, nice ladies but boy do they hum :no:

What tune

A BIG thanks to both the Topgunners, their faimlys.....Pavman, and his Faimly........Cranfield and his wife....LB and his faimly and TC. Thats all I can say until I manage to clear the British Customs office, as I have been threatened with an unpleasant leave if I do anything before I get home.

At least I got to be the cowboy :/:/

A BIG thanks to both the Topgunners, their faimlys.....Pavman, and his Faimly........Cranfield and his wife....LB and his faimly and TC. Thats all I can say until I manage to clear the British Customs office, as I have been threatened with an unpleasant leave if I do anything before I get home.

At least I got to be the cowboy :/:/

Long as you had a good time mate, if you can come over next year try to follow the duck and not arrive before them :good:

glad to hear you boys had a good time, what was the scores on the doors pavman ??

tell the tale i hope NTTF held up the north American side well :/

Martin

Mart

lets just say we all had a good time and if you dont ask who got all the cod i wont tell who shoot all the duck :/

I hope nttf produces some sort of "Mrs Dale's Diary", when he gets back home, it would be good to hear his version of some of the events.

At a most enjoyable dinner I shared with LB , nttf and their lovely wives, Ann and Shayne, all sorts of different versions were told.

They even contradicted each other some of the time. :lol:

LB's navigation is improving, he was able to find our cottage the next day and bring nttf and Shayne over to see our new arrival.

I think Shayne has now got more pictures of our pup, than we have. ;)

All the friendship , goodwill and cameraderie shown during Dan and Shayne's visit, is really what the Internet should be all about.

Everyone involved ought to congratulate themselves. :good: