Today's attempt at painting - fur rather than feather

oscarsdad

Decided to leave the pheasant panting I did yesterday as is and try something more detailed....this one needs a few hours yet but got the colours blocked in for now on the head, shoulders next.

47629e650e6ec869ca904e25aef9494b.jpg

Looked weird being headless so some body colour added.

Hard bit next is the fur detail and whiskers.

Edited by oscarsdad

I bought the app last night.

I can just about paint a smile!

Blinking good that, can you provide lessons?

Just keep playing with it, play with the two sliders on the right and the different brushes / pencils tools etc. a stylus really helps me, but my brother creates some great stuff on his using his finger so not essential.

There are quite a few tutorials on their website, it is a really great app.

I would say its obviously a hare... Very good, would you do a full picture of one in the same colours for me? Be happy to make a donation to a charity in return?

Look at that - your a sought after artist already!

:lol:

Seriously though, I am looking for a painting/canvas in that style..

:good:

Oh, and if possible leave it in that texture for the fur detail - I think it adds to it, a lighter background would also be good... :good:

I would say its obviously a hare... Very good, would you do a full picture of one in the same colours for me? Be happy to make a donation to a charity in return?

Look at that - your a sought after artist already!

:lol:

Seriously though, I am looking for a painting/canvas in that style..

:good:

Thanks for the positive interest - maybe I should start an "other sales" thread for commissions....

I will have a crack mate - I have edited the original so it is protected from anyone just printing it now and lightened the background - you can have literally any background colour easily.

I have never printed one to canvas but it can be done - It is a high resolution image (1920 x 1408) so could be printed pretty large but I think it would be a lot simpler to email the full file and then you get it printed locally maybe?

Oh, and if possible leave it in that texture for the fur detail - I think it adds to it, a lighter background would also be good... :good:

This has taken a lot longer than the head, about 5 hours today. I have ha a little interest about selling these - I would like to get I printed on canvas myself first and see how it comes out, then I will take orders or commissions if you have something mind.

d51fab396d19a771c7cbce84a07c9a18.jpg

Just need fix fix his slightly spazzy rear foot then it's done.

Anthony

Edited by oscarsdad

Thanks for the positive interest - maybe I should start an "other sales" thread for commissions....

I will have a crack mate - I have edited the original so it is protected from anyone just printing it now and lightened the background - you can have literally any background colour easily.

I have never printed one to canvas but it can be done - It is a high resolution image (1920 x 1408) so could be printed pretty large but I think it would be a lot simpler to email the full file and then you get it printed locally maybe?

Absolutely happy to receive an e-mail with it, can you lighten up the background?

I have a boxing hares ornament that mys gixer hates and this would compliment it nicely.. :lol:

The reason I want it a little lighter is I was lucky enough to receive a pic from Greengrass on her of a roe in the mist and it is a light beige colour so this would go with it well, the roe is genuinely one of my do printer pictures - still haven't put it on a canvass yet but I know it'll look great.

You should maybe do a few and try punting them - art is very subjective...I have seen some expensive pics that I thought were done by a 2 year old and I wouldn't hang in my wheely bin, never mind my house!

Regards,

Gixer