east yorkshire lads wanted for next 2 weeks

Right im after 1 or 2 lads for maybe 2-3 weeks local to market weigton east Yorkshire to shoot 1 farm i have that getting smashed by crows and pigeons there's about 100 acres to cover but there not all drilled at min this is mine you will be my guest if i find out you have asked farmer for permission then there will be trouble .Or and i have permission on the farms round there so don't ask there

I think this is a very very good offer you can shoot as much as you want day time only dogs are fine you will have to ring me every day you want to shoot so i can tell farmer your going any mess any dead birds not picked up will not be tolerated i can NOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS. i will also be over odd days too help out

THIS would suit some one who"s on holiday for next few weeks this is a massive fav for me and farmer as i carn"t cover this as much as he wants he would like some one every day there is well over 1000 crows with in 200 yrds of the fields

You will need insurance and sgc which i will check i will introduce you to farmer once again this will NOT be a full time permission for you i don't want loads of different people so if you can not commit to the 2 or 3 weeks shooting it 2 or 3 times a week don't pm me and waste my time .

You will need crow decoys and full cammo 4x4 would help as you can drive up fields to drop gear off all carts and mess MUST be picked up

PM me if your local and can help ill send you my number and you can ring me for a chat THERE"S NOT MANY ON HERE HERE WHO WOULD DO THIS SO PLEASE RESPECT MY LAND AND THE FARMER FOR SUCH A GOOD OFFER .

SWISS

Top man and top offer,if I was off work i'd help you out swiss but alas my nose is gainst the grind stone at the mo,

Come on!!! by eck boys, Get this offer snapped up,

PS, Swiss will take no carp, so if you dont tick all the boxes dont be a tool and mither the man,

ATB

Flynny.

Top man and top offer,if I was off work i'd help you out swiss but alas my nose is gainst the grind stone at the mo,

Come on!!! by eck boys, Get this offer snapped up,

PS, Swiss will take no carp, so if you dont tick all the boxes dont be a tool and mither the man,

ATB

Flynny

thanks mate it might be too much work for most people but will see if not looks like it will be holidays for me

had a few hrs in horrible cold wet snowy conditions with Ian a member of here as i was on nights last night we did not get there till 12 pm so not ideal time for crows but farmers chewing my ear off to shoot more very hard to get them to decoy into pattern and weather did not help one bit ended up with 12 and lost 1 in cover still a fun few hrs

post-23051-0-73282200-1363805767_thumb.jpg

post-23051-0-92668500-1363805778_thumb.jpg

Edited by swiss.tony

Top offer Swiss. Wish I could commit to a few days and help out. Normally free Mondays but busy next week and think your after a bit more than I can do at minute. Hope someone picks this top offer up, helps out and treats it with respect

Top offer Swiss. Wish I could commit to a few days and help out. Normally free Mondays but busy next week and think your after a bit more than I can do at minute. Hope someone picks this top offer up, helps out and treats it with respect

thanks mate i hope so as well im back there tommro for full day