More first world problems

ack-ack

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main problem near me is people with 4 or 5 bedroom houses and only space for 1 and 1/2 cars on their driveway. Luckily for me I have a 2 bed and 3 parking spaces...come to think of it i might start renting one of my spaces out.

Another issue I have is Coca cola and Pepsi always doing deals all the time, why not just reduce the price. Pringles are another one I cant remember the last time i saw Pringles at full price with no deal on.

Park in two spaces in a quieter area of the car park? Its my pet hate people parking where they shouldnt. Those that use disabled spaces and have no badge and are perfectly able really p**$ me off. I have seen me park behind people who use family spaces but seem to leave them at home. Funny when they have to wait 30 mins for me to get out. Lazy ****.

Methinks you have entirely missed the point of this thread... ne'er mind.

I think I shall park my (totally imaginary) f-type in the handicap spaces in future, just so (my equally imaginary behaviour) annoys you further. Perhaps you'd like to kick a door or two to unwind?

Edited by mick miller

The Scottish tramps in St James's hinder me walking between my club and the Ritz.

Is this a first world problem because I am in London, or a third world problem because the tramps are Scottish?

The solution, obviously, is the return of sedan chairs, but that is a discussion for another day.

Methinks you have entirely missed the point of this thread... ne'er mind.

I think I shall park my (totally imaginary) f-type in the handicap spaces in future, just so (my equally imaginary behaviour) annoys you further. Perhaps you'd like to kick a door or two to unwind?

Possibly.

Kicking things is not my style luckily just ranting

The Scottish tramps in St James's hinder me walking between my club and the Ritz.

Is this a first world problem because I am in London, or a third world problem because the tramps are Scottish?

The solution, obviously, is the return of sedan chairs, but that is a discussion for another day.

What club? I am going to be working in Mayfair soon and my first world problem was deciding which club to try to join.

Edited by AVB

I had an avocado that was slightly too solid but, alas, I had already begun so I ate it anyway.

I feel your anguish. I felt quite deflated after consuming some Asparagus from Sainos the other night. They appeared very fresh but were a tad underwhelming, perhaps even a smidge bitter. Not on really.

I feel your anguish. I felt quite deflated after consuming some Asparagus from Sainos the other night. They appeared very fresh but were a tad underwhelming, perhaps even a smidge bitter. Not on really.

I know that with asparagus you should snap it so it finds the ideal breaking point so as not to eat the tough part but this sometimes ends up with such small portions. Must try Fortnum and Mason next time

Incorrectly establishing the ripeness of an avocado is enough to make me want to not only kick my doors in, but smash all my windows, smash up my car, bend my gun barrels and then burn down my house and jump about on the smouldering embers.

I do wonder how some people get shotgun licences with this attitude

;)

my laptop makes my clockweights hot and sweaty, if i'm on here too long i usually require the assistance of a 3rd party with a hairdryer and shoehorn to remove the under crackers.

Way too much info. I find a good quality gunbearer hard to find these days.

my laptop makes my clockweights hot and sweaty, if i'm on here too long i usually require the assistance of a 3rd party with a hairdryer and shoehorn to remove the under crackers.

good use of clockweights. i find mac books simmer my back wheels perfectly. After a session on the mac i have to cleave my undercrackers off with the deft skills of a welsh slate splitter.

Serious problem now lads none of this ******* about wat a night. Deadly serious nithing worse could even be imagined. Not sarcastic comments or I will find u and kick ur door in half.

To start set off up stairs whistling a merry little tune to my self then bang. You ready for this. I fell up stairs. No need to worry I will be ok.

BUT then into the bedroom I walk cursing and shouting the to rub salt in bang. Ready for it. I stood on a plug.

Doctors say they got to me in time with the new bicycle paramedics and after a cog to hospital they say im stable

Thanks for all nice cards I have recived off most members on here

Adam

Serious problem now lads none of this ******* about wat a night. Deadly serious nithing worse could even be imagined. Not sarcastic comments or I will find u and kick ur door in half.

To start set off up stairs whistling a merry little tune to my self then bang. You ready for this. I fell up stairs. No need to worry I will be ok.

BUT then into the bedroom I walk cursing and shouting the to rub salt in bang. Ready for it. I stood on a plug.

Doctors say they got to me in time with the new bicycle paramedics and after a cog to hospital they say im stable

Thanks for all nice cards I have recived off most members on here

Adam

Excellent, standing on the plug of one of one's superflous iPads is a total nightmare.