What you do for a living

dob

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I said I get assaulted pretty much every day at work, and the police get called about one a month, and the last few months have seen staff get broken noses, 2 fractured skulls, broken ribs, a concussion broken fingers, masses of bruises, being spat at, some staffs cars have been scratched or had a headlight broken, I have had broken glass waves on my face and a garden fork thrown at me. Can anyone guess where I work???

In a children's care home for children from very difficult backgrounds.

I'd like one day to be a gardener, but probably more of a handyman, hedge and lawn cutting, minor tree work, fences etc

Same as residential 24 hr shifts with a so called sleep in if your lucky all that said it does give me more time off than my self employed kitchen fitting and floor laying days even if the money is bobbins for what you habe to put up with

Diesel / Hydraulic Engineer - Offshore North Sea. 3 weeks on 3 Weeks Off (pays for the Shooting and a new handbag for the Missus)

Any farmers out there need a bit of servicing done let me know? I could also give your pigeons a good service as well