What you do for a living

dob

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the job, but the hours are terrible. Fingers crossed for the future...

it's a hard job to do, My sons where about the same aged as the boys I where dealing with.

So sometimes when you had a bad case it was hard,

Sad bit now is when you look in the local paper,

and you see a name and recognize it.

Some kids never did have a chance !

xxxxSuzy

pacific orca or osprey? took the orca from cape town to denmark on the delivery voyage as C/O. Thought it was rubbish so went back to AHTS!

Orca still got a lot of teething troubles to sort out but its getting there (should read its not broke down for the past 2 weeks lol) i am waiting to hear about a start in the main fleet as 2/0 as want to carry on with tickets again :)

Orca still got a lot of teething troubles to sort out but its getting there (should read its not broke down for the past 2 weeks lol) i am waiting to hear about a start in the main fleet as 2/0 as want to carry on with tickets again :)

well they have a lot of new boats being built at the moment so there shouldnt be any problems to join the main fleet.

I am just waiting to hear where I am off to next - been on the D class last two trips.

If I said I get assaulted pretty much every day at work, and the police get called about one a month, and the last few months have seen staff get broken noses, 2 fractured skulls, broken ribs, a concussion broken fingers, masses of bruises, being spat at, some staffs cars have been scratched or had a headlight broken, I have had broken glass waves on my face and a garden fork thrown at me. Can anyone guess where I work???

In a children's care home for children from very difficult backgrounds.

I'd like one day to be a gardener, but probably more of a handyman, hedge and lawn cutting, minor tree work, fences etc

My guess was traffic warden when I read the first bit

If I said I get assaulted pretty much every day at work, and the police get called about one a month, and the last few months have seen staff get broken noses, 2 fractured skulls, broken ribs, a concussion broken fingers, masses of bruises, being spat at, some staffs cars have been scratched or had a headlight broken, I have had broken glass waves on my face and a garden fork thrown at me. Can anyone guess where I work!!

The Spar (no)

Edited by Big Marty

If I said I get assaulted pretty much every day at work, and the police get called about one a month, and the last few months have seen staff get broken noses, 2 fractured skulls, broken ribs, a concussion broken fingers, masses of bruises, being spat at, some staffs cars have been scratched or had a headlight broken, I have had broken glass waves on my face and a garden fork thrown at me. Can anyone guess where I work!!

The Spar (no)

Netto??

well they have a lot of new boats being built at the moment so there shouldnt be any problems to join the main fleet.

I am just waiting to hear where I am off to next - been on the D class last two trips.

Yeah just a waiting game until Percy hooks me up ;)

If any one is thinking about driving for a living ill tell you the reality a of it! It's not a good life

Chady u really feel that about about lorry driving? I was going to do my job a few years ago but after talking to lots of lorry drivers glad I didn't

Pm me

Everyone thinks they known more than farmers and think that farmers are all filthy rich and get loads of money from the EU This was spouted to me at a party recently by a tree hugging bearded sandal wearing brown rice eating wazzock.

His local farmer had sold a couple of acres for development near to him. When I asked him why he had not used the money he boasts about having to buy it, he shut up. I told him if he cared about that land so much, he should have bought it himself.

• 1 month later...