The Pigeon Conspiracy

Swift Films

Hi,

I'm making a documentary for Channel 4 about the Pigeon Conspiracy (www.pigeonconspiracy.com) and wondered if anybody out there knew anything about this?

I'm really keen to track down anybody who is a member of the Pigeon Resistance (www.pigeonresistance.com) or who can put me in touch with people who are. Similarly if you know of anybody who is a member of the People Against Pigeon Abuse (PAPA), I'd be most grateful if they would get in touch. Any help you could provide on this subject would be most appreciated.

You can e-mail me on: info@swiftfilms.co.uk

Hi,

I'm making a documentary for Channel 4 about the Pigeon Conspiracy (www.pigeonconspiracy.com) and wondered if anybody out there knew anything about this?

I'm really keen to track down anybody who is a member of the Pigeon Resistance (www.pigeonresistance.com) or who can put me in touch with people who are. Similarly if you know of anybody who is a member of the People Against Pigeon Abuse (PAPA), I'd be most grateful if they would get in touch. Any help you could provide on this subject would be most appreciated.

You can e-mail me on: info@swiftfilms.co.uk

:stupid:

Here's a thought!

Lets all go out and spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds on equipment, decoys and the like. The go through the process of obtaining a shotgun, ammunition etc.

Then we can get out there and help out!

Oh, hold on a minuite! :stupid::stupid:

I'm sorry to tell you this but you may be looking in the wrong place. This is a woodpigeon shooting website. You will not find many pigeon rights activists on this forum. :stupid:

Have a nice day. :good:

FM :good:

Think that just about covers it :good:

:stupid:

The pigeon conspiracy is run by a bunch of people who want to eliminate pigeons from the world. I know what this website is!