Hi, new girl here from Coventry

Pinkella

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi salop sniper here here!

Another forum I joined only last week was just impossible with some members with their constant snipes of a sexual and crude nature and quite degrading infact. It saddens me that any man has to behave that way to make them feel more of a man. I'm all for having a laugh and taking the mickey out of myself and everyone else :) but people need to respect the boundaries. This is a serious site with a light hearted twist, so far I haven't experienced one negative comment :)

here, here :innocent:

Another forum I joined only last week was just impossible with some members with their constant snipes of a sexual and crude nature and quite degrading infact. It saddens me that any man has to behave that way to make them feel more of a man. I'm all for having a laugh and taking the mickey out of myself and everyone else :) but people need to respect the boundaries. This is a serious site with a light hearted twist, so far I haven't experienced one negative comment :)

Mainly because they get deleted as soon as they're posted. :lol:

LOL oscarsdad well come and have a look at my rat traps then lol maybe you could give me some advice :yes:

I didn't say I was any good at catching them!

Jelly babies seem to be a good bait but this one took a week to catch from the side of the shed where my terrier couldn't get

null-7.jpg

It genuinely is a shame there arent more females in the sport as it would improve the friendly compition aswell as help educate more people about field sports. More female supporters would be good and show we are open to everyone getting involved in the sport and that its not just a "mans world".

ATB

Matt

i'm with you all the way there.theres a woman who's a member of are club who's a very good shot,and a great person too.i've tried to get mrs into shooting,but i don't think she's bothered about taking it up.

they're the sort of fella's that wouldn't say owt face to face,they feel safe and smug behind their keyboard!

Hiya Pinky and welcome. :welcomeani::welcomeani:

The more ladies the better. To hell with all this carp about this being a man's sport. I was taught to shoot shotguns by a very nice lady who has shot for GB so she knew what she was doing. Any PC c##p soon gets the what for and it stops. Give as good as you get and enjoy the forum. Everybody takes the urine out of everybody else. Isn't that how life should be, it's for living not digging oneself a big hole to climb into.